Ever just felt nothing emotionally?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really though? Not gonna say that isnt true but this society will make you cold emotionally from all the bullshyt.

To me, the shyt that excites me or gets me going is being repressed or the powers that be are in the way. Im not happy with this society i live in. Its too restrictive and oppressive for me. I like liberation. :yeshrug: Like theres something wrong when you have grown men and women scared to wear clothes they like because you got someone or some group trying to police or impose their will onto them.
If you are fine with it then that is OK. But if you want to connect with others you may need some help. Some anti depressitants can give you that connection

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
May want to try the drug free approach first.

Get off the weed. The first 2 weeks you may really feel your lowest but that's the drugs. Have a family member in your corner to talk to.

Once you're on psych meds, changing Dr's, switching drugs because of side effects, you're now a drug addict and getting off meds may really turn your entire mental state upside down.

Hydration
Fitness
Nutrition
Support group. Your city has free mental health services.
Sunlight
Family
Work. Men get depressed when they don't have shyt to do that gives them fulfillment
Cultivate a productive passion besides talking shyt online.

Ur gay, try brazillian jiujitsu. Maybe u just need your ass whipped in a non sexual way

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wasn’t born to not feel things, I was made this way. Things that used to hurt me, I look at it now like “it is what it is” and shake it off and move on quickly.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Is everything else in your life cool like your diet, finances, environment, social interactions, and sleep? You have goals you strive for? Every once in awhile you just have to run down the check list like you're doing maintenance. It really might not be a big deal it could just be a signal that you haven't given your favorite hobbies as much attention lately. Wishing you luck brother Pazzy