Ever just felt nothing emotionally?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You have no business telling anybody on here that they need a shrink. You need to see one yourself with all those alt screennames you have on here. You need help

I'm being serious, no jokes this time breh.

I'll flame you for anything else, but when it comes to shït like this I don't play around.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been struggling with that for a good minute. Like last night, I just checked out while playing a game. Like after all the hell I been through, facing the truth of my past, and typical life issues, it's like I am numb.

I can't cry as I don't have the strength.

I yelled all I can.

A part of me wish I was in the Matrix just like everybody around me. Like just look at tv with a closed mind, listen to music like the regular joe blow, and live life like black and white.

Yet somehow, I refuse to live that way and continue suffering with the fact that I'm different, struggling with mental health and physical health woes, but still standing...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@Pazzy just keep ya head up bro. As depressed as I should be about all the losses I have taken. I know you've seen me post about a few, but from 2015 - 2017 I was locked up for something I didn't do, lost all my furniture, clothes, appliances, jewelry in that process, got out early due to it, broke my leg hooping about a week later, my Charger was stolen from the hospital I was in and my insurance had lapsed, ect.

I lost over 100,000 worth of shyt, including a house I owned.

Still, til this day, it never made me depressed or I never come to having a lack of care or feelings.

I'm driven by people, not money, so those losses didn't hurt me like it would anyone else. I still got a bunch of nikkas on my team who I enjoy hanging with and a bunch of women that I can call up anytime.

Go find you some people you enjoy fam.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Nothing a good "WOMAN"
couldnt fix...
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Saw a guy take his last breaths after getting hit by a truck. At the time I was calling 911 trying to calm the driver, clear the area etc.

Didn’t feel anything till later when ems and police arrived. Felt horrible for the guy, 18 year old delivery driver. As a fellow cyclist it scared me.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
@Pazzy try taking a break from the weed for a bit. Seriously weed can worsen depression symptoms and cause amotivational syndrome. Many of us self medicate with weed only to exacerbate symptoms.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Go move your body actively

Get sunlight

Adjust your biorhythms to wake up with sunrise

As much as this seems like the most cliché answer to depression next to "dah gym! :krs: ". A walk hits so different when you are just plain fed up with shyt. When I was living in various hotels, I used to just sit outside the lobby, listen to some random mix on Spotify, and watch the sunset. After the gazillionth Hallmark movie showing pasty cacs being happy about Christmas, the umpteenth denial letter for job opportunities, and family thinking my wife, son and I were nuts...nothing hits close to the peace of mind of just looking at the skies.

Taking in the air and realizing that one day, it's all going to make sense.

OP, if I were you (heaven help me lol just jokes), I would just embrace the air. Go on a porch, stoop, balcony, or just take a walk. Put some buds in and zone out. Let your mind drift beyond the hell you are going through.

Maybe you need to practice the art of mindfulness. I used to do such things in the shelter as I was surrounded by nothing but addicts, deviants, and harsh conditions. I would stand outside the shelter, breathe in and out for a few minutes, and pretend I was somewhere else. My favorite moment of such practices was when I used to do floor duty. I put on some Baseball feeds and pretend I was at the game.

Crazy times...