Ever just felt nothing emotionally?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah every day at work for the last 30 years. I’m emotionally crippled atvth it a point

Damn.... 30 years in on the job. I absolutely dont blame you. This hamster wheel job shyt isnt normal and slowly and surely that 9 to 5 monday to friday at the job lifestyle shyt is going to die out in a matter of years. The younger generations get it and are rejecting that bullshyt as everybody should.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Seriously speaking, like nothing. Not happy, sad,mad, just nothing?? Just like frozen.
Besides the coli, do you have anyone who you can talk to? Sometimes getting shyt off your chest, and hearing others who may have/are going through the same thing?

It is looked down upon by alot of people, but therapy does help. Plenty of stuff online as well if therapy is not an option.

Hope you feel better, but I think everyone does go through that. Times are fukked up, cant be happy or sad 100% of the time

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep
For real you should talk to a professional. It is a sign of depression

Is it really though? Not gonna say that isnt true but this society will make you cold emotionally from all the bullshyt.

To me, the shyt that excites me or gets me going is being repressed or the powers that be are in the way. Im not happy with this society i live in. Its too restrictive and oppressive for me. I like liberation. :yeshrug: Like theres something wrong when you have grown men and women scared to wear clothes they like because you got someone or some group trying to police or impose their will onto them.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seconded. Finding a therapist who you can relate to really helps.

You have no business telling anybody on here that they need a shrink. You need to see one yourself with all those alt screennames you have on here. You need help.

I gotta keep it 100. Some of yall only in here trying to pull yourselves up at my expense for some shyt that Im not even bringing up.

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Occasionally. The way my PTSD manifests itself, the majority of the time, is through withdrawing from others and emotional disconnection.

Therapy helps in noticing when it happens so I can implement the tools necessary to try to correct it as soon as I notice it

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I thought the ideal human state is neutral. Who told you that we have to be happy, sad, mad?

For anyone rolling their eyes right now cite studies that prove my opinion wrong. :heh: