Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Tons. I got a dude now who I blocked like 6 months ago who still follows me from thread to thread. Grade A fukking loser.
Can't read social cues stand to close stare too long "edgy" sense of humor unemployed etc. nikka Caint hide that spaz shyt lol them why don't they like meeeeee cry for help threads is a good indicator too

Daps
i havent been around for a minute.. but, i think i got time today cuz..

Traffic was already shyt so I pull over at a park to smoke a clip something tells me to pop the trunk. got out a change of clothes and a basketball (I'm a nikka ya know?) Went to change in pavilion bathroom and see this c00n ass security guard staring so I head nod and keep it moving went and played a pickup game to 11 and shot around but still had some energy so I decided to hit tennis courts and get some 52 in ..I pass by this house nîgger and he switches from one side of his "post" (a picnic bench) to the other and he was pretty nimble for an old man anyway I get to stretching and allat .. As soon as I put my headphones in and throw a few combos this motherfukker 10 ft away talmbout "HEY u can't do that here, ppl use these courts" I tell him its nobody there and usually nobody there after my work dude start backpedaling and shyt just SHOOK at the fact some white tennis motherfukker might see a nikka having fun can't stand a real sellout nikka prolly called 12 when I drove off

:jbhmm:

house nîgger

@Houston911 @Barnett114 @Brooklynzson how is this dude still posting after this sh!t.. :dahell:

and, its important to pay attention to the people dapping these kind of posts, too.. :sas2:

@The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @Piff Perkins @steadyrighteous @TezMilli @synistr @tuckdog @Muad'dib @Tetris v2.0

:salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had a gay dude stalk me in the middle school. He would call the house at night and breathe into the answering machine and shyt. It was really creepy.

:sadbron:
I grew up in the south in an old klan town.

Some cac showed up to my door smiling like a demonic clown tryna be creepy.

Got a butcher knife went around the back of the house and appeared behind the corner like :demonic:

Boy saw that knife gleaming in pale moonlight and ran his goofy ass off the property. Could have easily ran him down and slaughtered him the way he was falling over himself.

Sometimes the hunter gotta become the hunted to make peace.