Ever Have A Stalker On TheColi....:jbhmm:...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I know a guy that follows me posts on here since like 2015. Brings it up in real life conversations.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a guy that follows me posts on here since like 2015. Brings it up in real life conversations.

op doesnt really care.

He made this thread because I told him I'l be in his neck of the woods soon and i'm bringing the camera. Instead of confirming his location so we can handle this offline he made this thread saying I'm stalking him to avoid giving me his exact location.:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:....I've just encountered my first one...the sad part is....he is 40 years old...:snoop:...

Please tell me...are these the weirdo tactics that your own father taught you??...to act like feminine 15 year old bytch??... and you were in the service??....:russ:....Good God!....

I don't know what kind of man raised you but where I come from....this is on some weirdo ass 15 year old stalker type shyt...:dahell:...and you 40 years old son....anyone else have any weird encounter's with the poster @smokeurobinson please speak on it...:hhh:....
And google...
sohhlosers3: smokeurobinson AKA PEDOPHILE POSTER....:lolbron:....
I had a fully grown man send me a pic of his bicep with a username on it also had like 60 alerts from other grown men asking me for proof pics and saying I stole my own identity
Had a grown man threaten to shoot me for liking 21 savage
Had another grown man threaten to shoot me for posting a 52 blocks video
Constantly get told shyt that I've experienced is ducktales even when I add the monumental ls that come with certain shyt
Have had nikkas hate on me for jobs etc.
Idk a lot of anger

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I had a fully grown man send me a pic of his bicep with a username on it also had like 60 alerts from other grown men asking me for proof pics and saying I stole my own identity
Constantly get told shyt that I've experienced is ducktales even when I add the monumental ls that come with certain shyt
Idk a lot of anger
Got damn!!....

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Idk a lot of anger

everyone this is originalgangsta, who was banned for frauding and lying a while ago.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
The best part is u can disengage and hit nikkas with cold hard facts videos and screenshots if that's ya thing lol all I did was turn my video camera on for 15 seconds and say a few things showed my passport my chase bank mail a pic w username and 160 on the dash of my car ...still got called a dusty bum...uhh no shyt I'm around cars if I'm not at desk lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
op doesnt really care.

He made this thread because I told him I'l be in his neck of the woods soon and i'm bringing the camera. Instead of confirming his location so we can handle this offline he made this thread saying I'm stalking him to avoid giving me his exact location.:mjlol:

I know man, I just want to continue the thread :laff:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
everyone this is originalgangsta, who was banned for frauding and lying a while ago.
See what the fukk I mean? I don't even know who this original gangsta cat is...u do know ppl off here have my ig right?
Why u so obsessed w me and this other dude anyway ? He break ya heart or something...I'm bout to block ya fakkitt ass

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I would NEVER call myself a "gangsta" and trust nothing fraud about me homeboy
Try getting a job instead of doing detective work tryna link some Damn posts fukk nikka I joined this site looking for a Eminem relapse leak ...you joined for self help

And now you blocked