Ever had a chick say no...then yes to fukkin?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. This shyt is so unappealing. If I say no and you pull your dikk out anyway I know it's time for me to go.

Honestly, only ever did it with girls I had no real feelings for. It was all about just that night.

:manny:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
100% on the whip out:win:

however

one time, a co-worker invited me to her place on a Friday night, insisting we weren't gonna have sex. im like :youngsabo: ok

I get there and she continues insisting on it, even tho I ain't even made a move.

Next thing I know, she starts talking about a dude she just fukked the week before , all while insisting we not gonna fukk. :aicmon:
The kicker: the nikka was her 18 yr old virgin step brother :wtf:

nikka, all i could think about was.......

How he get the p*ssy before me?! :dwillhuh: And she steady saying we aint gone fukk, we aint gone fukk

i took the
l.gif

and bounced

I get home and she texts me, saying she was only telling me her history so I know what I'm getting into in case we ended up fukking that night :beli:

scarred me for life

saved a nikka alotta trouble tho :manny: bytch is cashews

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
the whip the meat out technique is right up there with the put her hands on your hard dikk thru your pants technique. both are effective :obama:

:russ: bruhhh hahaha watchu know bout da put her hand on da hard meat technique dat shyt is even more tried n true than the whip out AND can b used on a wider range 'type' of chicks :yes:

And they always leave their hand sitting there or they rub it :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ: bruhhh hahaha watchu know bout da put her hand on da hard meat technique dat shyt is even more tried n true than the whip out AND can b used on a wider range 'type' of chicks :yes:

And they always leave their hand sitting there or they rub it :russ:
That shyt has never failed me :wow:

Once they feel the dikk bigger than the hand :wow:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
It all depends on the body language and littlevthings like...what time she hit you up to if her legs are shaved or not...little hints to see but, 9/10 if a chick's is chilling or even close to you its over...it's all about how comfortable they are. I usually start with the massage tip and then the neck attack and wait for her to grab it...once she touches that area. Checkmate
240px_shazer-everquar-check-mates-the-jews.gif