Ever had a chick say no...then yes to fukkin?

Daps
The whip it out or putting her hand on your dikk thru your jeans works so damn well it's crazy lol. Just wait till you're rock hard, grab their hand and put it on it. Next thing is they take a huge deep breath and them eyes roll back in their head for a second...get a little jerk goin...and boom done deal.

It is like they are hypnotized by the dikk's aura and they lose control:myman:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never had da whip out technique fail me:wow: ever. shyt is such a hypnotizer to dem hos

I've done it a couple times to a few white girls and they looked at it then said, "what do you want me to do with THAT?!"

Backfired like a muh'fukka.

:mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk kinda question is that to even ask???

u should have hit her with the :takedat:

One was being flirty and shyt, at my spot, listening to Biggie "fukking you tonight"... all while having a boyfriend. :snoop:

The other was just a youngin who was scared.

Those are the only two instances where I specifically remember it not working. I've done it before where a girl would be like "no, no... put that thing away" Then 10 seconds later she's dumbfoundedly staring and her hand begins creeeping towards it like...

hand_ani.gif

:russ:

Last edited:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I've never done the whip-it-out technique or the feel-thru-the-pants technique.
If a girl is verbally denying me the puss, but physically allowing me to go further, I just let her talk herself in circles until she succumbs.

Another story:
One time me and this chick were chillin in my backseat at the park. This was our third "date." We are chillin and I start kissing her (we've kissed before). Kissing her lips, neck etc. She says "don't do that you'll get yourself worked up for nothing." I'm like "for nothing?" She says yes. I'm like whatever and kept going. Next thing you know I'm fingering her and she grabs my dikk...then she jumps away and stops it all. She's like "I'm not having sex, don't get mad". I said "I'm not mad". I chill and talk to her for 10 minutes. I got bored of her jargon and started kissing her again and once again fingering her. I can see her thinking about it by the look on her face. She finally gives in and says "ok hurry up put a condom on now and fukk me". I did just that. Afterwards she says "I told myself I wanted to wait until the 5th date, I can't believe I did this." At this point I could care less what she's talkin about.

Be patient brehs

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never done the whip-it-out technique or the feel-thru-the-pants technique.
If a girl is verbally denying me the puss, but physically allowing me to go further, I just let her talk herself in circles until she succumbs.

Another story:
One time me and this chick were chillin in my backseat at the park. This was our third "date." We are chillin and I start kissing her (we've kissed before). Kissing her lips, neck etc. She says "don't do that you'll get yourself worked up for nothing." I'm like "for nothing?" She says yes. I'm like whatever and kept going. Next thing you know I'm fingering her and she grabs my dikk...then she jumps away and stops it all. She's like "I'm not having sex, don't get mad". I said "I'm not mad". I chill and talk to her for 10 minutes. I got bored of her jargon and started kissing her again and once again fingering her. I can see her thinking about it by the look on her face. She finally gives in and says "ok hurry up put a condom on now and fukk me". I did just that. Afterwards she says "I told myself I wanted to wait until the 5th date, I can't believe I did this." At this point I could care less what she's talkin about.

Be patient brehs

:mjlol::myman: