Ever had a chick say no...then yes to fukkin?

crazydee7

Pro
Daps
That virgin thread reminds me of this shyt that happened to me. It's about this chick that stayed across the street from my apartment when I went to famu. I'm drunk off four lokos and go to chill wit this chick. I'm halfway drunk so i got superman nuts on. We start watching a movie while I'm sippin and wanna get freaky. I'm jokin around with her and feeling on her. She refuses my advances but we still chilling. I say let's go to her room but no success. At this point I don't give a fukk and jus whip it out and put her hands on my throbbing dikk. Well what ya know, i reach in her pants and feel a super wet p*ssy. We go to her room and I'm beatin them guts......went back the next day for more

Moral of the story - jus whip it out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's happened but not on no "Whip it out" shyt.

Giving Drake props on this one, we were supposed to go the movies, she came through and we had some time so I was like, you heard this new Drake? Through on The Jungle.

3 minutes later I had her down to her bra and panties, she was like "we can get naked and feel each other's skin but we CANT have intercourse:heh:"

I was like cool :shaq:

We never made it to the movie:win:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Sort of. i've never had a chick refuse my advances and then let me fukk.

But i've have chicks like tell me they weren't gonna fukk me, and then fukk me anyway.

i remember i was kickin it with this virgin for the first time. At her house during midwinter break. We start fooling around on the couch and shes like "lets move to the bedroom" cuz her friends were there.

As soon as we get into the bedroom shes like "i'm not fukking you today" and she keeps repeating it. And i thought that was funny cuz i knew she was a virgin and i didn't even plan on trying to fukk.

So she pulls out my thing starts playing with it for a few minutes. Then she literally throws herself back onto the bed like suuuuper hard. Breathing all hard talmbout "Get a condom and fukk me right now!" She like growled it like a wild animal too had me :deadrose:

in my experience when a female says "we're not fukking" shes tryna convince herself. Not you.

But also in my experience once a female starts turning down your advances its a wrap. Never had a female turn down an advance then try to fukk after.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
This is how you do it .

*You two start making out and she stops it*
Girl: "Listen I am here to have a good time but we are not having sex okay?"
Me: "Okay" *continue touching her and shyt*
Girl: "Stop we aren't having sex." *says this while you two are making out*
Me: "We aren't having sex, we are just kissing"
Girl: "Okay you can kiss and touch but nothing else"
Me: "Okay"

You will be fukking within minutes. Look at the actions and not their words.