Ever go to the club broke....

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
IMO there's really no reason to even leave the house when your broke...can't do shyt without $$$

i don't think so. sometimes it's good to get out, regardless of how much money you have. especially if you know people where ever you're going. it's only not fun when you're the only one in the group with no money and you're trying to go out with friends that have money, that's a drag. like one guy said earlier, in college, being broke was common so going out with little to no money was almost normal, or at least something you've experienced and tried to work around. if you pre-game, you're good. even if you don't, you never know what might happen whenever you're out and about. but, it's good to know a few people or have some people in the area you typically go to...

the "hanging out" aspect makes it worthwhile...

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
i don't think so. sometimes it's good to get out, regardless of how much money you have. especially if you know people where ever you're going. it's only not fun when you're the only one in the group with no money and you're trying to go out with friends that have money, that's a drag. like one guy said earlier, in college, being broke was common so going out with little to no money was almost normal, or at least something you've experienced and tried to work around. if you pre-game, you're good. even if you don't, you never know what might happen whenever you're out and about. but, it's good to know a few people or have some people in the area you typically go to...

the "hanging out" aspect makes it worthwhile...

:childplease: like I said:
IMO there's really no reason to even leave the house when your broke...can't do shyt without $$$

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
used to do that when i was younger cause i always had atleast 1 homie willin to cover me knowin i'd end up coverin him in the future, wouldnt do it now, it aint even all the serious

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Making that midnight deadline used to be :whew:. Spot might not have been free but it would be like $10-$15. Having $40 in your pocket and hearing $30 at the door leave you with the :huhldup:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm a broke college student so we do this all the time. the only difference is I'm the one who usually has gas so everybody either pays me in drinks or weed.
paying to get into clubs?
nope not me can't do it that money can be used towards liquor for the night or food
sent from my phone nikka....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Try to make eye contact first breh before the approach. If she's even remotely interested, you should be able to pick up on it with that initial contact.

Definitely. Eye contact will tell you what you need to know; but don't let that completely direct your intentions. Sometimes you can warm or charm someone by saying the right things and flirting. Just focus on her. I usually give myself a 3 question minimum. I try to ask 3 open-ended questions. After that I know whether to move on or keep pressing.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Damn this nikka mask and a glock is surgical with hia shyt yo! On some american psycho shyt lol

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
If I spend more than $30 in a given night at a bar/club I consider it a disappointment

I make sure to pregame extensively just before I hit the club. Make sure to tip extra for stronger drinks.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
who the fukk pays to get into clubs? oh yea you lame n1ggaz. real n1ggaz and b1tches are on the guestlist
Living in NYC if you not on guestlist or extremely good looking, paying a cover is moronic, because they will hit you with a 300.00 cover at the good spots.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I tell nikkaz to do that all the time..take a week and holla at all the bad women you see, you may go 0-15 Sunday-Friday, but all it takes is that 1 yes on Saturday.

If somebody who has never picked a chick up ever goes out and spits at girls for a full week and goes 0-15 Sunday to Friday... they ain't making it to Saturday. :manny: