Ever go to the club broke....

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
I tell nikkaz to do that all the time..take a week and holla at all the bad women you see, you may go 0-15 Sunday-Friday, but all it takes is that 1 yes on Saturday.

Truest! I remember when I was living at home with the parents, riding around in the hoopty and just spittin'...didn't give a fukk where I was at I was still spittin' (getting rejected ALOT). All you need is one jackpot...now that I think about it, I pull the most women when I'm at my worst, WTF.

I kind of fell off though, need to get back on it.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Buying women drinks in the club In Atlanta? :dead:

If you cant go to Compound on a Saturday night and pull a chick out the club without spending money then you are GAY!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:ohhh: ya swinging breh?

Nah. What I'm saying is when you go to the bar/clubs, the more cordial and open you are with people, the more they'll want to continue the good times.

I used to go to the bar dolo, and by just being nice and cordial, would always end up talking to someone who would want to drink with me. My brother is even better than me about that. But either way drunks like someone to drink with, and if you're cool and don't fukk up their buzz, they'll want you to stay around.

Now as far as girls, just be cool and talk to them. I used to put everything on the line and go into expecting the number. That's when someone told me to just have a conversation, a harmless conversation, with someone. You'll have more opportunities to ask for the number that way.

You don't have to buy anyone ANYTHING to talk to you.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I never go to the club with money, I have a main con that works 85% of the time. I will slowly but surely throughout the night communicate to the DJ (keep in mind these are EDM clubs not dudes just spinning hiphop) that I'm an intern for a record label and I've been watching them. I'm a very, very convincing person and good looking (no homo) so it's easy. I did this before I was even 21 so I was getting free drinks all night at 19. I keep up the act too, keep in contact with the dj so when they come back into town I get +3s and free drinks, I have a rotation of DJs I can do this with...haha

I just wear a cool t shirt or something with a blazer, raw denim and "fashionable" (no homo again) boots = instant record label scout. I've interned for atlantic and universal, but atlantic is my go to. Never been called out on it. Also have gotten into many after parties with free drugs, loose women, the whole nine.

edit: also use my real first name but my moms last name so if they call looking for "anthony *mothers last name*" I know what the deal is.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did once in my broke days! Breh was that shyt was ugly.:sadcam: It was a get in free bfore 11 type steeze and I got there mad early like a scrub at 9 thinking I'm bout o eat good for free of they asses:krs:. The club owners saw nikkas getting there early and was like ya sbroke nikkas done :ufdup: u know and open up the line at 10:30 prolly laughing they ass off. I swear they let one nikka in every 10 mn and by the time I got to the door they was charging $25 and I had nothing to my name I mean absolutely nothing. There is nothing like doing the walk of shame out the line acting like you forgot ya wallet in the car.:sadbron: Needless to say I stayed out the club circuit for 2 months after that.

:to:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If I had a nickel for everytime I heard this ratio come up.....I would buy the fukking club. It's really just my money lately. I haven't been to a club in while and last time I went, I came home empty but homeboy got some chick. I'm just not aggressive enough in the club. I see a chick and I start thinking about the approach more than anything and end up having an awkward exchange with her giving me that uninterested leave me alone look/body language. You know the one where the chick is not even looking you in the eye anymore and probably texting on the phone at same time....I just pick my pride off the floor and walk. I used to STILL try but now, if im rejected once, I'll leave. I'll try to make my way down there this week if i get some $ but as stated, I'm broke

Try to make eye contact first breh before the approach. If she's even remotely interested, you should be able to pick up on it with that initial contact.