Ever go to the club broke....

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I'm talking with less than 20 dollars to your name.....:hmm:. There is some get in free before 12 clubs here in atl but man, unless your game tight, you not gon find shyt to bring home if you can't even buy here a drink. fukk

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm talking with less than 20 dollars to your name.....:hmm:. There is some get in free before 12 clubs here in atl but man, unless your game tight, you not gon find shyt to bring home if you can't even buy here a drink. fukk

It's ATL, isn't there like a 2-1 woman/man ratio, how are you not pulling at the club :why:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
work the room and be cordial--you will find someone, whether guy or girl, who will buy you some shots. It happens pretty often for me and my girl. Plus you don't need to buy anyone a drink in order to get someone's number. In fact I've never had to get a girl by buying them a drink

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
It's ATL, isn't there like a 2-1 woman/man ratio, how are you not pulling at the club :why:
If I had a nickel for everytime I heard this ratio come up.....I would buy the fukking club. It's really just my money lately. I haven't been to a club in while and last time I went, I came home empty but homeboy got some chick. I'm just not aggressive enough in the club. I see a chick and I start thinking about the approach more than anything and end up having an awkward exchange with her giving me that uninterested leave me alone look/body language. You know the one where the chick is not even looking you in the eye anymore and probably texting on the phone at same time....I just pick my pride off the floor and walk. I used to STILL try but now, if im rejected once, I'll leave. I'll try to make my way down there this week if i get some $ but as stated, I'm broke

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I did once in my broke days! Breh was that shyt was ugly.:sadcam: It was a get in free bfore 11 type steeze and I got there mad early like a scrub at 9 thinking I'm bout o eat good for free of they asses:krs:. The club owners saw nikkas getting there early and was like ya sbroke nikkas done :ufdup: u know and open up the line at 10:30 prolly laughing they ass off. I swear they let one nikka in every 10 mn and by the time I got to the door they was charging $25 and I had nothing to my name I mean absolutely nothing. There is nothing like doing the walk of shame out the line acting like you forgot ya wallet in the car.:sadbron: Needless to say I stayed out the club circuit for 2 months after that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My white homie does this all the time. Some times he doesn't even have money for cover...and is like spot me $5/10. But he will get more drunk than everybody. I hate him but he gets mad props. He has that personality where he can just talk to anybody. So people will be having a birthday party and have pitchers of beer and he will say happy birthday and people will be like "here man, have a beer!!" then he will wash, rinse, repeat.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I had a nickel for everytime I heard this ratio come up.....I would buy the fukking club. It's really just my money lately. I haven't been to a club in while and last time I went, I came home empty but homeboy got some chick. I'm just not aggressive enough in the club. I see a chick and I start thinking about the approach more than anything and end up having an awkward exchange with her giving me that uninterested leave me alone look/body language. You know the one where the chick is not even looking you in the eye anymore and probably texting on the phone at same time....I just pick my pride off the floor and walk. I used to STILL try but now, if im rejected once, I'll leave. I'll try to make my way down there this week if i get some $ but as stated, I'm broke

Start spitting at regular places(book stores, grocery store, mall, etc) and build that confidence up. Being able to go 0-12, yet still hit the gamewinner on some Kobe shyt, don't let that rejection phase you bruh :smugdraper:

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
Start spitting at regular places(book stores, grocery store, mall, etc) and build that confidence up. Being able to go 0-12, yet still hit the gamewinner on some Kobe shyt, don't let that rejection phase you bruh :smugdraper:

:myman:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I did once in my broke days! Breh was that shyt was ugly.:sadcam: It was a get in free bfore 11 type steeze and I got there mad early like a scrub at 9 thinking I'm bout o eat good for free of they asses:krs:. The club owners saw nikkas getting there early and was like ya sbroke nikkas done :ufdup: u know and open up the line at 10:30 prolly laughing they ass off. I swear they let one nikka in every 10 mn and by the time I got to the door they was charging $25 and I had nothing to my name I mean absolutely nothing. There is nothing like doing the walk of shame out the line acting like you forgot ya wallet in the car.:sadbron: Needless to say I stayed out the club circuit for 2 months after that.
fukking :deadrose:...i feel your pain though bruh. Last time i got to the door and didn't go in was at 112 when i was like 20. Had to be 21 to get in there and we had no idea. What ever happened to club chocolate for the atl heads?! That was the 2nd club i went to out here

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

I tell nikkaz to do that all the time..take a week and holla at all the bad women you see, you may go 0-15 Sunday-Friday, but all it takes is that 1 yes on Saturday.