Ever been yelled "I'M 18!" by a thirsty underaged girl on the block while you passin in the car

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
whats the legal age to fukk these bytches in the US?

here in the UK we can fukk any girl at least 16 without repercussions :yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh, and single black mothers in the hood usually condone their teen daughters fukkin adult nikkaz. They just usually give their daughter's that "p*ssy ain't free" speech, which is just her way of tellin her daughter "make sure that overgrown muthafukka pay to play:usure:. No romance without finance, bytch:ufdup:"
some real shyt.... my nikkas clown me for hitting the 18/19 year old hoodrats.... but its the purest situation with low expectations and no confusion that attracts me. When they mean pay --- that 'pay' equals 1% of what I would do w a normal non hood chick my age.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh word. I used to work at the mall, and the youngins that get hired in for the summer were on some bullshyt. One girl about 16 (I was 22) talked to me about helping her get these Guess Jeans (:russ: :snoop:) and she'd hit me back on her next paycheck in 2 weeks. I honestly was gonna, cuz she was coo and I could do it, no biggie. Then she said If I throw in the rest of the outfit that was the shirt, belt, and some other shyt, she'd LET ME hit it once.

Let's keep it real, tho. She as a 7 at best, and my ass just started going beyond the bad end of 200lbs, so that picture of us in my head was all sorts of fukked up :laugh:

I just tossed her $40 and got it back 2 weeks later :yeshrug:
so ummm, basically I would have taken that bish to chandler park at night in the car n dropped her off and hit her w 60 and not even ask for it back. That way u have a random young chick on the team. I have a girl- is the only reason the park is good...

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a bytch tell me she was 18, and about to graduate high school...

I hit it.

Afterwards she told me she was 17, and had a year left....

I uh,.... Stopped talking to her? :ld:

:stopitslime: bytch was bad, she wasn't black so she gave amazing head, and was the freakiest bytch I been with in forever... Im still in that

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I hit a few young girls. Maybe more lol.

I guess i got hit on most recently at a pool. Ask the lifeguard how old she was. She said old enough. We can go to the bathroom?

I was like nah I don't need too. I realize what she did. I just didn't cuz she gonna be then lifeguard if me and my girl go swimming since that's the pool in my building

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Oh word. I used to work at the mall, and the youngins that get hired in for the summer were on some bullshyt. One girl about 16 (I was 22) talked to me about helping her get these Guess Jeans (:russ: :snoop:) and she'd hit me back on her next paycheck in 2 weeks. I honestly was gonna, cuz she was coo and I could do it, no biggie. Then she said If I throw in the rest of the outfit that was the shirt, belt, and some other shyt, she'd LET ME hit it once.

Let's keep it real, tho. She as a 7 at best, and my ass just started going beyond the bad end of 200lbs, so that picture of us in my head was all sorts of fukked up :laugh:

I just tossed her $40 and got it back 2 weeks later :yeshrug:

That last part would've had me like :scusthov:

I mean if I would consider it and probably take that deal if I didn't think about what was happening.

:dead: I've done that before. I'm like actually..I'm 15 and they were like :merchant::whoa:

It's the funniest thing when that shyt doesn't work.

"Uh, I'm 15"

"Oh word? So when you gon let me pick you up"

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Lol my cousin had a bytch that was young and retarded. We was round 19 and ol girl was 14 but her homework was like 5th grade shyt. :deadmanny:

I had her 16 year old sister :whew:

They momma was basically trying to give us her daughters:sadbron:

If you ain't hit no young skins a few times :usure::blessed::mjpls:then you probably a Fukkin lame.