Ever been yelled "I'M 18!" by a thirsty underaged girl on the block while you passin in the car

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

No I wish..but I've told bytches I was 18..like a few months ago..me and my boy were walking past a ice cream parlor and it was one cute middle eastern girl working there, as I passed by she smiled and waved..so I go in there and talk to her for a minute and hand her my phone to put the number in,.shes like I'm 17 ..I'm like I'm 18..she's like I'm sorry I'm too young to give you my number I'm still in school...when I leave I'm like why is this girl working at the ice cream parlor at 11pm?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
In the hood, lol that shyt happens everywhere bruh. We was like 23 and my homeboy had the baddest 15 year old I ever seen. Her whole crew was all fine ass hell and they was dancers and singers:noah:

That nikka was going down thru there with old girl got her a abortion and everything

The worst is when they catch feelings. Then they start sayin nikkaz names around the parents n shyt. nikka be like :whoa: "u gotta calm that shyt down or ima have to stop fukkin witchu" then she be like "oh, fo real nikka, u gon stop fukkin wit me???!!!:usure: how bout I turn yo ass in fo fukkin a 16 yr old girl!!!! Now go to the mall and get me them new jordans. Size 7. Meet me in the park at 7:win:"

:snoop::sadcam:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Oh, and single black mothers in the hood usually condone their teen daughters fukkin adult nikkaz. They just usually give their daughter's that "p*ssy ain't free" speech, which is just her way of tellin her daughter "make sure that overgrown muthafukka pay to play:usure:. No romance without finance, bytch:ufdup:"

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
kellz.gif
:deadmanny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I know dope boys in they late 20s, early 30s who done fukked 14 yr old.

shyt happens a lot in the hood. The nikka might buy her a cpl fits and get her the new jordans n shyt like that. Catch her parents sleep, take her out back and fukk her in the garage
Yeah a lot of hood nikkas be fukking them teeny boppers. Buy them hoes a pair of jordans and send them on their way.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Born2B said:
Yeah a lot of hood nikkas be fukking them teeny boppers. Buy them hoes a pair of jordans and send them on their way.

Hell yeah. I witnessed a nikka fukkin a 14 yr old in the backseat of a car one night in front of her mom's crib.

I was comin home from the park, dribblin the ball down the street. He saw me thru the window and looked at me like:myman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
yeah you gotta understand the mind of a underage girl. A car(any car) that can get them from point A to point B is the equivalent of a ferrari and the ability to buy an extra value meal at a fast food spot or go to the movies is D.Trump status. Let that nikka have his own place or at least the basement at his moms crib with his own entrance. Dude might as well be god to her.

When I used to work with kids the stories I'd hear were just :mindblown: especially the girls.
Oh word. I used to work at the mall, and the youngins that get hired in for the summer were on some bullshyt. One girl about 16 (I was 22) talked to me about helping her get these Guess Jeans (:russ: :snoop:) and she'd hit me back on her next paycheck in 2 weeks. I honestly was gonna, cuz she was coo and I could do it, no biggie. Then she said If I throw in the rest of the outfit that was the shirt, belt, and some other shyt, she'd LET ME hit it once.

Let's keep it real, tho. She as a 7 at best, and my ass just started going beyond the bad end of 200lbs, so that picture of us in my head was all sorts of fukked up :laugh:

I just tossed her $40 and got it back 2 weeks later :yeshrug:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Oh, and single black mothers in the hood usually condone their teen daughters fukkin adult nikkaz. They just usually give their daughter's that "p*ssy ain't free" speech, which is just her way of tellin her daughter "make sure that overgrown muthafukka pay to play:usure:. No romance without finance, bytch:ufdup:"

my uncle stay fukking with underage hoes... nikka a registered sex offender. He even be taking hoes back to school shopping for clothes and shyt:snoop: