Ever been yelled "I'M 18!" by a thirsty underaged girl on the block while you passin in the car

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but I remember I was just leaving class, pulled off to get gas station and this guy asked me to buy him a blunt and he had 2 teenage girls in his car. He gives me the money I go in and ask for a blunt, the woman working said "no" because she knew it was for him, so I paid for gas and went outside to give him his cash back. Once I did that he went outside, and while I was pumping my gas one of the girls (white girl) that was in the car hopped out and was in some black leggings, she pointed her ass my direction and bent over and touched her toes so I could see that monkey then hopped back in the car :ohlawd:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My god, yes :dead:

I kept driving cuz I had a female to meet up, but prolly would have smashed shorty without paying for dinner and a movie :damn:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No, but I remember I was just leaving class, pulled off to get gas station and this guy asked me to buy him a blunt and he had 2 teenage girls in his car. He gives me the money I go in and ask for a blunt, the woman working said "no" because she knew it was for him, so I paid for gas and went outside to give him his cash back. Once I did that he went outside, and while I was pumping my gas one of the girls (white girl) that was in the car hopped out and was in some black leggings, she pointed her ass my direction and bent over and touched her toes so I could see that monkey then hopped back in the car :ohlawd:

:pachaha:

No matter what age, them females know what they be doin lol

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I know dope boys in they late 20s, early 30s who done fukked 14 yr old.

shyt happens a lot in the hood. The nikka might buy her a cpl fits and get her the new jordans n shyt like that. Catch her parents sleep, take her out back and fukk her in the garage

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

shyt happens a lot in the hood. The nikka might buy her a cpl fits and get her the new jordans n shyt like that. Catch her parents sleep, take her out back and fukk her in the garage
nikkas is grimey, especially if lil girl got a youtube channel of her twerkin badly. They'll gladly smash grown nikkas for shyt they OENO is worthless :laugh: :smh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
nikkas is grimey, especially if lil girl got a youtube channel of her twerkin badly. They'll gladly smash grown nikkas for shyt they OENO is worthless :laugh: :smh:

yeah you gotta understand the mind of a underage girl. A car(any car) that can get them from point A to point B is the equivalent of a ferrari and the ability to buy an extra value meal at a fast food spot or go to the movies is D.Trump status. Let that nikka have his own place or at least the basement at his moms crib with his own entrance. Dude might as well be god to her.

When I used to work with kids the stories I'd hear were just :mindblown: especially the girls.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

In the hood, lol that shyt happens everywhere bruh. We was like 23 and my homeboy had the baddest 15 year old I ever seen. Her whole crew was all fine ass hell and they was dancers and singers:noah:

That nikka was going down thru there with old girl got her a abortion and everything

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
kellz.gif