Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been here just as long as you and was on SOHH before everyone came here lol. I rarely take the time to neg anyone, I just put them on ignore. I'll probably put you on ignore once I finish reading, on page 3. Be right back.

Don't care about your sohh days...i was there in 2000.

Yeah you do that cause you seem to be a gullible Kat all emotion and no logic thinking. You allow this thread to get to you. You didn't even notice one person debunking anything.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
African religion just like the others is based off mythology but act like you don't believe in anything.

Actually now you have me completely convinced, and I talked with a buddy of mine and he actually said he has some oils that ward off the scary lizard people, so just pm me your paypal and I can send some over:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@AZBeauty you can neg all day but you scared to discuss one thing on here.
Negged per your request.

There is nothing to ban me on. This is why you emo kids are upset.
Did you ever respond to the guy that personally lost people in one of the shootings after you asked him for more of their personal information like the ultimate a$$hole as if they didn’t exist?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negged per your request.

Did you ever respond to the guy that personally lost people in one of the shootings after you asked him for more of their personal information like the ultimate a$$hole as if they didn’t exist?

Yup I responded to him and I exposed that a news station twitted the shooting 3 hours before it happened.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
It's a waste of time to debunk a nobody like me so instead you make threads about a nobody. Shows where your skills and brains lack at...
Threads? What threads? There's no threads, you're losing your mind, you're cracking up, the government is beaming threads into your mind. :troll: