European Countries Top The List Of Safest Countries To Live In The World...USA Is At 129th...Right Below Brazil

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
glad you posted the brazil shyt in the title

I was gonna get winter property in Brazil and when I looked up the crime about 2-3 years ago
I saw Rochester NY (where I'm at) is actually worse by a small percent... and its not even bad here at all

when I tell people that shyt... they think I'm nuts
but the majority of people in the world have very low IQs

of course money will get you set up and/or not knowing language or surroundings
but those are the same things you avoid anywhere at anytime .. its not exclusive to one place
if I wanted to get robbed, I know where to go and what to do to let it happen ... you simply just dont do that :russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
glad you posted the brazil shyt in the title

I was gonna get winter property in Brazil and when I looked up the crime about 2-3 years ago
I saw Rochester NY (where I'm at) is actually worse by a small percent... and its not even bad here at all

when I tell people that shyt... they think I'm nuts
but the majority of people in the world have very low IQs

of course money will get you set up and/or not knowing language or surroundings
but those are the same things you avoid anywhere at anytime .. its not exclusive to one place
if I wanted to get robbed, I know where to go and what to do to let it happen ... you simply just dont do that :russ:
They get busy over there
If I were to cop a property,I would get one right by the beach in Rio

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
They get busy over there
If I were to cop a property,I would get one right by the beach in Rio
I was looking like 30 minutes inland... they had condos for 30-40k
it would be dangerous, as soon as people knew you were an outsider

but shyt ... if you go to a different state in America you get similar treatment :yeshrug:

just gotta dress and pretend to be broke

I'm not even gonna front... I'd just keep 100 on me for robbery stash. Make them think they were taking something that mattered.

1c47703b-e16c-4e24-965c-b43167e7a94c_text.gif

I'd just stick to high density places and lay low

I dunno if you are from Texas, but as a NY nikka... I would have similar problems if I moved there
as soon as people know you are alone and from out of state... they circle and plot. You would have the same problems in alot of places right at home.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
"The indicators used to compile the GPI include the number of internal and external violent conflicts, level of distrust, political instability, potential for terrorist acts, number of homicides, and military expenditures as a percentage of GDP."

Oh, that's the criteria they used huh :unimpressed:

Came here ready to call :duck: on the strength of the thread title alone cause NO fukkING WAY Brazil is safer than Amerikkka :heh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
"The indicators used to compile the GPI include the number of internal and external violent conflicts, level of distrust, political instability, potential for terrorist acts, number of homicides, and military expenditures as a percentage of GDP."

Oh, that's the criteria they used huh :unimpressed:

Came here ready to call :duck: on the strength of the thread title alone cause NO fukkING WAY Brazil is safer than Amerikkka :heh:
USA 129th
Brazil 130th

Y'all still got us