European Countries Top The List Of Safest Countries To Live In The World...USA Is At 129th...Right Below Brazil

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Well, the US is the only country that intentionally makes their cities violent. Dropping off guns in trainyards for gangs to pick up, and funneling drugs into communities. They got rid of the mafia because that was in White neighborhoods, but when you leave other communities neglected, the problem will show up on your doorstep. At some point, running a country stupidly stops working out, and we're reaching that point.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If given the chance to move to a top 5 safest country would you do it?
Remember we are 129th
Possibly I'm not just concerned about safety and that's not the only reason I call the United States a shythole country. Our healthcare should be better, our schools should be better, our civil rights issues should be better, our infrastructure should be better, but corrupt people seem to be running the country. It's a bunch of shyt that should be better and unless it improves I will call this a shythole country.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Possibly I'm not just concerned about safety and that's not the only reason I call the United States a shythole country. Our healthcare should be better, our schools should be better, our civil rights issues should be better, our infrastructure should be better, but corrupt people seem to be running the country. It's a bunch of shyt that should be better and unless it improves I will call this a shythole country.
I feel you..but the top 10 countries in.the safest list also perform better in all those other categories
So what's keeping you here?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I feel you..but the top 10 countries in.the safest list also perform better in all those other categories
So what's keeping you here?
Dude I have a family here I'm not just up and moving to another country lmao and I literally just told you the country has many benefits.