EU Elections - Young Europeans choosing Far Right.

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Hmm. I think I will come back to these.

It's getting a bit peak ngl. I didn't take the AfD seriously at all but they won't go away, quite the opposite :sadcam:
Not surprised if true. If they got so many refugees and immigrants coming in tearing up the place, this will have a big reaction.

Everything has an equal and opposite reaction. Go extreme on one end and you'll get an extreme reaction on the other.
But they aren't, really (maybe in Sweden? idk) - not that this has stopped them from being used as a scapegoat.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just here to take a shot at the Black folks who cannot see what's happening.

Globally white supremacists are making power plays and are working hard to deny human rights to non white people.

How can you support this?

By devaluing, fearing and then alienating other Black people calling them tethers and shyt..They're building up and consolidating their position as we bicker over nonsensical crumbs. We are far from ready.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Globally white supremacists are making power plays and are working hard to deny human rights to non white people.

Yep. Trump is our version. They don’t fukking get it. That man cannot win in November.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
T
By devaluing, fearing and then alienating other Black people calling them tethers and shyt..They're building up and consolidating their position as we bicker over nonsensical crumbs. We are far from ready.
That's honestly why I can’t get down with the tether stuff.

Cacs will all band together in serious times and settle their shyt after defeating other groups.

That Project 2025 shyt is a PROBLEM that many of us aren’t paying attention to

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not surprised if true. If they got so many refugees and immigrants coming in tearing up the place, this will have a big reaction.

Everything has an equal and opposite reaction. Go extreme on one end and you'll get an extreme reaction on the other.
:mjlol: Nevermind France is depending on Africa to even stay afloat and middle eastern countries because they still pillage form the land.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We told yall in 2016

It was coming. This is March 2016 in Germany a couple of months before Brexit and a 8 months before Trump won.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just find it funny. They tell immigrants "If you want nice things you have to earn it."

Immigrants start earning it and outclassing them with their smarts and in all areas.

"Get out of my country!"
(then proceeds to vote Far Right knowing it's going to screw themselves and their own children over)

It's like when someone tries to turn off the video game after you learned to play it and end up being better than them.
It's sour grapes. Now they can't enjoy their video game.

Rather than enjoying the game with other people and even contribute to making the game even better with everyone, they want to cancel the franchise.
Literally the same energy and what they're basically doing.

I learned when playing basketball with some really good competition that I'm not the star player at my gym nor 99% of the gyms I go to, but I can 100% contribute to winning and staying on the court by playing good defense, rebounding, making good passes, hustling and setting well-placed/timed screens. In contrast, these guys are the equivalent of a low-IQ player just chucking and pulling down whatever team they're on. In the same way that you don't want to be one-and-done at the good gym, you need to come to reality and step aside to let other people shine while you play a more supportive role. They hate the fact that they're not the star though and everyone hates playing with them because they're pulling the team down thinking they are.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I just find it funny. They tell immigrants "If you want nice things you have to earn it."

Immigrants start earning it and outclassing them with their smarts.

"Get out of my country!"
(then proceeds to vote Far Right knowing it's going to screw themselves and their own children over)
The equivalent of...

gEYH_7.gif

Thus making a wish from a monkey's paw

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

This is a scramble because the white dominant structure created since the 1800s are diminishing. They can’t stop the inevitable

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Because that is what they have always been......the decent folks tried, but the idiots proliferated outta control........close the borders on they ass.......let them dumbasses descend into thunder dome