Eternites - PS4/PS5/PC September 19 2023

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watch anime, i play jrpgs, there is a specific type of a weeb game i avoid, its the type of weird horny visual novels and low budget rpgs you enjoy
Platinum a game that sexualizes minors wearing smutty BDSM costumes poking their t*ts and ass out then try to act like you're above it all huh? I guess that's a way to do it.

I've only ever played 4 visual novels in my life. G-senjou no Maou, Utawarerumono, Muv Luv, and Root Double so what are you even talking about? I don't "love" visual novels. I've dabbled in the gerne but I barely play them. The majority of the JRPGs I play are Kingdom Hearts, Tales, Trails, Persona, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Xenoblade, and other mainstream titles.

My Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation titles are in my sig and aren't dominated with these horny visual novels you accuse me of playing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Platinum a game that sexualizes minors wearing smutty BDSM costumes poking their t*ts and ass out then try to act like you're above it all huh? I guess that's a way to do it.

I've only ever played 4 visual novels in my life. G-senjou no Maou, Utawarerumono, Muv Luv, and Root Double so what are you even talking about? I don't "love" visual novels. I've dabbled in the gerne but I barely play them. The majority of the JRPGs I play are Kingdom Hearts, Tales, Trails, Persona, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Xenoblade, and other mainstream titles.

My Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation titles are in my sig and aren't dominated with these horny visual novels you accuse me of playing.
Winb, you an OG round this piece and I respect you :salute:

Even if you have a cage or two in your basement with human handcuffs in them :merchant:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this shyts all over the playstation store.. smh. I see previews are doing that typical thing where they only comment on good things and then once it releases they start keeping it real

e73ed294efdc58b6272a0c681077ba83_197277924234195005.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played an hour of this. Was pretty solid.

Few points:

-> It's super low budget; people who like AA stuff will like this.

-> Gameplay is basically slashing, dodging and quick time events.

-> Story is pretty generic anime stuff so far.

It's ten hours long and something I'd probably play through if I had the time.