Eternites - PS4/PS5/PC September 19 2023

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like sim games (that aren't super pervy or over the top) and I love RPGs, and over the top action games and I like anime so this seems tohit all those things.

So I'm looking forward to this more than most people, along with grand blue relink

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is exactly the kinda weeb shyt you bemoan on this site. It doesn't get more weeb than a game that markets itself as a dating sim especially from US devs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is exactly the kinda weeb shyt you bemoan on this site. It doesn't get more weeb than a game that markets itself as a dating sim especially from US devs.

Shut up i got a platinum in persona 5. The type of weeb shyt i hate is the shyt you like, visual novels with underage looking girls in robo thongs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shut up i got a platinum in persona 5. The type of weeb shyt i hate is the shyt you like, visual novels with underage looking girls in robo thongs
You clearly have no understanding of what the word weeb even means if you using Persona 5 a Japanese game by Japanese developers as some sort of cover to say you suddenly cool with weeb shyt.

This game is literally a bunch of high school aged kids in a dating sim which hell Persona is for that matter and you throwing stones at me? Over some stereotype you attached to me in your own mind?
giphy.webp

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I'm gonna keep it stacks with you... I'm looking at the white school girls with big eyes and I'm getting the vibe this is like how pedo's are created. It's some suspect questionable shyt to wanna play with Barbie's as men, this looks like the video game version. If you 30+ looking at this shyt, one day swat gone be breaking down your door :sitdown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna keep it stacks with you... I'm looking at the white school girls with big eyes and I'm getting the vibe this is like how pedo's are created. It's some suspect questionable shyt to wanna play with Barbie's as men, this looks like the video game version. If you 30+ looking at this shyt, one day swat gone be breaking down your door :sitdown:
That's like saying if you play GTA 5 you're on the path to being the next mass shooter. Just because someone plays a game doesn't mean they looking to go out and do in real life what's in a video game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You clearly have no understanding of what the word weeb even means if you using Persona 5 a Japanese game by Japanese developers as some sort of cover to say you suddenly cool with weeb shyt.

This game is literally a bunch of high school aged kids in a dating sim which hell Persona is for that matter and you throwing stones at me? Over some stereotype you attached to me in your own mind?
giphy.webp

I watch anime, i play jrpgs, there is a specific type of a weeb game i avoid, its the type of weird horny visual novels and low budget rpgs you enjoy