Eternites - PS4/PS5/PC September 19 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Changes made to Eternights since it was first announced last year​

Since our June 2022 reveal, we’ve made a plethora of updates to Eternights, but unfortunately, we can’t mention them all as the list is quite extensive. The most important aspect we focused on was enhancing the overall gameplay flow and immersion, so players can truly lose themselves in the characters and story of the game. We want people to feel like they are living in the game world and experiencing the story for themselves.

Towards that goal, we have made a concerted effort to improve the user interface, making it more intuitive and cohesive. Another key aspect of this is the revamp of deadlines for completing dungeons, which emphasizes the importance of time management. To further enhance this feeling of urgency, we have devoted significant resources to the design and implementation of the in-game calendar and deadline interface. This allows players to easily track and manage their progress and adds an additional layer of tension and excitement to the game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was one of the games that kind of got ignored doing the last playstation showcase that is on my radar.

Waiting on this one

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Looks interesting, I like the immersion implemented. Curious to see when it drops because the next few months some big hitters are dropping.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Looks interesting, I like the immersion implemented. Curious to see when it drops because the next few months some big hitters are dropping.
Mid July iand beginning of august are kinda slow right now
Best time for a game like this to drop is Jan, Feb. Either way it has my interest so will see what it is offering.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point almost everything is a terrible release window unless its july
There really isn’t a safe spot to drop besides July because August is AC time!

But for me after this month I’ll probably chill and play FF, Aliens and whatever I have in my backlog… which is a lot

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There really isn’t a safe spot to drop besides July because August is AC time!

But for me after this month I’ll probably chill and play FF, Aliens and whatever I have in my backlog… which is a lot

August for me is AC6 and Baldurs Gate 3, and I will probably pick up Cyberpunk a couple weeks later and play it over again.