Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

MJ was a sick sick nikka no wonder they got him the fukk outta there after 1 year

Doug Collins understandably was his bytch and did as told.

This was a great great listen

Tyron Nesby asking for a trade, Wes Unseld telling him this nikka Mike ain't gonna last the year don't even worry about it :mjlol:

Working him out for 2-3 hours before tip off :what:

Doug Collins asking Jahidi White to foul him EXTRA hard in practice :scust:

Abe Pollin was right to get this cancer outta there

@FAH1223

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I remember playing with that squad in 2K....the struggle was real:mjgrin:

Listening so far, it sounds like Kwame beasted against fellow draft big men and in Wizards practices until MJ & Doug Collins stepped in.
:dahell: @ them working him out for 3 hours before games and having him playing tired and worn out

Last edited:

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
I totally disagree wit Kwame and those bums. Kwame should’ve taken that abuse out first and foremost on the ni66az that fucced with him and on his opponents in games. That’s why I respect KG, Kobe, TMac. Coming from H.S. they took the abuse that was dished out and served it right back at bammas.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I totally disagree wit Kwame and those bums. Kwame should’ve taken that abuse out first and foremost on the ni66az that fucced with him and on his opponents in games. That’s why I respect KG, Kobe, TMac. Coming from H.S. they took the abuse that was dished out and served it right back at bammas.
What abuse did those guys have to take even close to Kwame?:mjtf:

Those dudes did better than Kwame primarily because they are just clearly better players, and secondary they weren't with dysfunctional organizations putting them in positions to fail

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
mya-g-sister.jpg

Chris Whitney's wife.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:unimpressed:

this is perfect illustration of your run of the mill NBA coli fan.

:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I respect Kwame a lot more now and I understand he had to go through a tough situation but let’s not act like he would have been some dominant player if he was drafted elsewhere. :usure:

s/o to him for keeping this shyt under wraps all these years

you dont know what he would have done elsewhere. The damage was already done