Esteemed Coli member Biscuit&Banger leaves after calling posters a few choice words (bitter losers!)

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Sohh I've been reading the statuses on the home page of this website and it appears to be heating up

"I'm leaving the coli" - BiscuitAndBanger
"fukk y'all" - BiscuitAndBanger
"Too happy to be posting on here with bitter losers" - BiscuitAndBanger

Damn.
If some people on this site are costing us members this may be a problem. TheColi re-opened registration but won't let me make an alias because they are looking for growth and new members who will stick around
Can we get you to comment @biscuitsnbangers ? Let's discuss these bitter losers who made you leave

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Damn.
If some people on this site are costing us members this may be a problem. Let's discuss these bitter losers who made you leave

Translation: "WHICH ONE OF YOU NEGROS IS MAKING MY PAWGS ANGRY:damn:"

nikkas trying their best to keep the resident coli pawg from leaving this site :heh:

If the cac wants to leave, let her bytchass leave :camby:

Looking like a bytch begging cacs to stay :pacspit:

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
before you leave @biscuitsnbangers let me smash

raw

^^^That's how you look, breh. :francis:

She won the war against blackpearl and ridedhomo but apart from that, fukk her for calling me names. Good riddance to that crackhead. :ehh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
raw

^^^That's how you look, breh. :francis:

She won the war against blackpearl and ridedhomo but apart from that, fukk her for calling me names. Good riddance to that crackhead. :ehh:

:what:

@ridedolo @BlackPearl
@King Musa

What you talkin bout breh, those my folks right there. What L's they take, cause I don't remember them shyts.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@ridedolo @BlackPearl

What you talkin bout breh, those my folks right there. What L's they take, cause I don't remember them shyts.

Lol these people can't ever refute what I say so they go the cheap route and make corny accusations rather than argue against my points . shyt is wack breh and I'm not giving light to these ppl cuz I legit don't care about them

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor

@ridedolo @BlackPearl

Ridedhomo is a faux militant, a square, and a fakkit. And I'll knock that fakkit out in BK, on everything. Don't act like biscuit and hustlemania didn't out that nikka on the thread about the cacs in the booth that billy ocean created. :mjlol: Fukk ridedhomo, he's a cac that became a black militant last year.

But blackpearl and biscuit had a friendly sparring/jarring on a thread about feminism and biscuit won based on daps received. @BlackPearl is fam...though she hates me.:ehh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
about a week ago me and her had this lil convo in a thread

lol im surprised biscuitsnbangers still posts on this site as much as nikkas be clowning her. she must have no fukking real life friends

her response
i got my boyfriend and video games the fukk I need friends for. I'm not a coward so I'm not gonna stop posting and run cause some posters don't like me and Done "exposals" every now and then :francis:

I've heard worse, being called a cac and made fun of for how I look is childish shyt

:skip: