Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Fighters bodies look a little too smooth instead of being defined..which makes it look lower grade in terms of visually and that sucks …there’s also no impact on these punches it’s like the punch slides on the model instead of interacting with the surface it’s hitting …if they can clean that up they should have something solid

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It actually worked for me on low settings for one bout...

Positives

Graphics - even on low settings it looked good to me
Footwork, slipping, feints all on point, you can really put on a masterclass

Negatives

Punching feels very sluggish, sometimes the sticks don't even register (this could be lag) and the animations just look like you just going through the motions...As if they not punching through...When you gas it looks like slow motion replay...You also have to stand still to punch...

Stamina I'm not even sure this is working right for the beta...Yea there's a white bar that if you keep punching puts you in slow motion replay till it refills but after 100 punches per round I was still moving the same in round 8...

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I was able to at least connect to some matches today but the connections are so laggy I can't even get a good feel of the game on top of that I haven't even finished one full round without having a disconnection. Hopefully they improve this during the beta so that we can give good feedback on something other than the netplay.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got on the beta, I've managed to get matches no lag issues so far, I can see online being a spam button fest upon full release

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its been so fukking long I would of been happy with just a decent boxing sim but what I played of this beta was legit...

Aside for fights feeling like pillow fights at times due to issues with punch input, stamina and granite chins, overall this felt right...

Hopefully they take the feedback well and make the necessary changes...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This looks pretty good, hoping they allow us to change the controls though. Just signed up for beta #2