ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yo that shyt with the white guy saying that OJ wasn't your "prototypical black" and that he had "white features" made me threw up in my mouth. Also the part where he was sitting at the table with black people and some white lady says, "look at OJ sitting with all them ******s" and OJ was happy that the white lady acknowledged that he wasn't like them was really :scust: to me. This is the same divide and conquer tactics white people been using since slavery on the plantations.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Do you think in order to become successful like OJ one has to do what he did? Look at people like Kevin Hart for example. To be famous and rich do you have to go that route?

Hell no you don't, IMO Hart didn't go that route he just started doing movies with more White actors so he could be richer.There is nothing wrong with "crossing over", it's just something wrong when you attempt to "denounce" what you are or where you came from to be accepted by someone else.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
During the FX series I was schooling youngins about his son, still believe to this day that he did it and had been telling OJ he was going to do it but he was always able to talk him out of it...until that night.

Yup..

Nicole had DNA of another person under her nails, not OJ or Ron

Ron had bruises on his hands and when Oj was examined he didn't have bruises

U had Fuhrman basically saying he planted evidence....

Then Oj son had two instances where one he threatened his boss with a knife and his ex girlfriend where he chopped her hair off

Then that same night of the murders Oj son instead of punching out his time card like everyone else he hand written it in...

LAPD in the 90s was so worst than today it's ridiculous... they had racist cops, the rampart scandal, bloods and crips as cops all who planted evidence....

The city loss 15 million to one dude for shooting him and planting evidence

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Watching part 1 I almost pissed myself laughing when they showed this photo.
OJ was on some "Don't bring that nikka black power bullshyt in this house"
His levels of c00ning was off the richter
star-oj-simspson-sits-with-his-wife-marguerite-simpson-daughter-and-picture-id458123842