ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Also the close up of the glove they found has visible cuts/openings in it. A lot of people were asking how OJ's finger could have gotten deep cuts if the glove wasn't cut in The People vs OJ thread :mjpls: but apparently it was.

I was on the fence still after the FX show but I do think O.J did it after this show. All that Jason and drug cartel shyt sounds cool but all signs point to The Juice.
naw, none of this shyt in the doc has convinced me otherwise

i guess i watch too much law and order

but you need a hell of a lot more than some little cut on a knuckle to produce all the blood they claim they found of oj.

its very hard to see 1 man, no matter how big they are pulling off a murder of that magnitude without help. but im sure the prosecutors wouldnt dare go that route because if they cant find the 2nd guy involved, its a home run for reasonable doubt

all the bullshyt they did to make the guilt bigger, threw that case in the bushes, blood being found weeks after pics were just taken that didnt have the blood in the same place, a guy just randomly carrying blood of the suspect in his pocket,

and well , the glove didnt fit. and the explanation of not taking arthritis medicine is a crock of bullshyt. if the damn gloves are going to slide on, unless your hands are bent to all hell, those gloves are going to slide on, with or without the latex. the fact they didnt fit and it wasnt close was alarming. that is why when oj and johnnie saw the gloves they both cracked a smile. they knew those joints were not going to fit.

i would also suggest that if you have 2 people with that many defensive wounds, way more than just some cut on a knuckle would have been found on oj, scratches, more cuts, the size of that knife as well, its hard to believe you could stab people that many times with a knife that size and not cut yourself multiple times in the process. if the knife was much larger with a much larger handle, then i can see it, but with a guy with those large hands, and that size knife? yea that makes no sense

overall, i give a shyt less about that c00n oj, but facts are facts. def wasnt just the race card that got oj off, the evidence got cut up on the stand and if he did do it, have to blame the people at the crime scene for fukking it all up. evidence def was not a slam dunk that oj did it.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All them simp nikkas were pining for Nicole's white ass. Shipp, Marcus Allen, Cowlings, etc. Seemed to me that anyone of them would have dropped their drawers for her at a moment's notice. OJ surrounded himself with some real winners. :mjlol:

OJ and Nicole were swingers

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
naw, none of this shyt in the doc has convinced me otherwise

i guess i watch too much law and order

but you need a hell of a lot more than some little cut on a knuckle to produce all the blood they claim they found of oj.

its very hard to see 1 man, no matter how big they are pulling off a murder of that magnitude without help. but im sure the prosecutors wouldnt dare go that route because if they cant find the 2nd guy involved, its a home run for reasonable doubt

all the bullshyt they did to make the guilt bigger, threw that case in the bushes, blood being found weeks after pics were just taken that didnt have the blood in the same place, a guy just randomly carrying blood of the suspect in his pocket,

and well , the glove didnt fit. and the explanation of not taking arthritis medicine is a crock of bullshyt. if the damn gloves are going to slide on, unless your hands are bent to all hell, those gloves are going to slide on, with or without the latex. the fact they didnt fit and it wasnt close was alarming.

i would also suggest that if you have 2 people with that many defensive wounds, way more than just some cut on a knuckle would have been found on oj, scratches, more cuts, the size of that knife as well, its hard to believe you could stab people that many times with a knife that size and not cut yourself multiple times in the process. if the knife was much larger with a much larger handle, then i can see it, but with a guy with those large hands, and that size knife? yea that makes no sense

overall, i give a shyt less about that c00n oj, but facts are facts. def wasnt just the race card that got oj off, the evidence got cut up on the stand and if he did do it, have to blame the people at the crime scene for fukking it all up. evidence def was not a slam dunk that oj did it.

If it was anybody else, they would've got the death penalty or thrown under the jail with the quickness. I don't know if that means he did it or that money can get you out of almost anything. The blood popping up on the gate when it wasn't there before + magically finding a bloody sock a while after + some of the weird spots the blood was inside the bronco makes me think they most likely planted a good amount of the evidence. The mishandling of the blood evidence did them in the most along with Fuhrman so I can see how he was found innocent. I'm not mad at it because it was time for one of us (no matter how c00nish) to use the system as a game for their victory.

If I had a chance to win like a billion dollars though and they asked me who did it, I would definitely still say OJ.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"Either you with the man or you with the brothas" Darden

200.gif

That shyt even had OJ shaking his head.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
how did oj cut his hand while wearing the leather gloves without cutting
through the leather. shouldn't there be a hole in the glove from where oj was cut:jbhmm:

They claimed Ron Goldman pulled off one of the gloves in a tussle to break free, so the cut could have came after that.