ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
An extremely biased video made to racial bait people into views.

Cochran proved in court with a the timeline it was physically impossible for OJ to commit the murders and before getting into the limo.

If he didn't do it, do you think he knows who did it? shyt got me feelin bad for him lol

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Watched all 5 parts. Might be the best documentary ive ever watched.
Each ep had me :ohhh:
Yo i cant front oj's defense was outstanding. When the prosecution would state the evidence i was like, this guy is def guilty :wtb:
But than the whole mark furnman thing, the lack of proper handling of the blood samples,ect.. Had me like:patrice:
Cochran ripped that one guy who brought the blood from the crime scene to oj's house cuz thats where the investigators were:snoop:
That defense def gave enough reasonable doubt to where it was almost impossible to truly trust how legitimate the evidence was.

Cant believe how foolish oj was. He went from being full :mjpls: to a hood ass dude :mjlol:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Those nikkas that OJ did the robbery with were straight up, unrepentant rats of the lowest order. :scust:

Carl Douglas kept it hilariously real. :mjlol:

While I don't think Furhman was any advocate for blacks by any measure, he definitely was embellishing shyt in those tapes like a dikkhead. He was a square ass beat cop. Nothing more. Him pleading the 5th single-handedly blew the case. He probably did plant the glove. OJ was sloppy but not that goddamn sloppy. :mjlol:

OJ clearly had help... "if he did it"... anyone has got to see that. Not sure if I buy the psychopath son angle though. I'm surprised that Kato was such a small part of the series.. his ass used to fiend for any modicum of attention.

That loud mouth hideous tranny was cocky as fukk. (Pun intended). :scust:
OJ returning to his "roots" after being ostracized by white America was cringe worthy and transparent as fukk. :francis:

OJ rapping like a c00n in a pimp suit and trying to re-invent himself as a "bad boy" at 50 was cringe worthy as fukk too. :martin:

I know the kids he had with Nicole gotta be all types of fukked up. Hopefully their daddy left them with SOMETHING. :sadcam:

In conclusion, the nikka deserve to be exactly where he at, but that judge in the robbery case was definitely on some bullshyt. We all know the system is designed to destroy/incarcerate us, guess OJ still thought he was white. :manny:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The Vegas robbery in part 5 is the best part of the whole thing to me. OJ's hubris lead him to act like a sort of half-baked mob boss. Pure fukkery and comedy

That was the sorriest gang of wannabe tough guys ever assembled. It was like the Voltron of fukk nikkas. :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if you think about it, ppl didn't really turn on him until the Bronco chase and him acting like he was gonna commit dat. That's when ppl started saying, "oh, well he must be guilty he's running"

In general, when a ex-wife is killed an ex-husband is normally a suspect. So him being a suspect was outta the norm by much.

He coulda made it to the trial with far less hate had the whole thing not turned into a "OJ running from the law" spectacle.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
when and if oj gets out next year, what does he come home to? does he still have any money? a place to stay? any other hangers-ons?

i think after his florida and vegas wild and crazy days, even the company he kept durin' those years would now want nothin' to do with him

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
when and if oj gets out next year, what does he come home to? does he still have any money? a place to stay? any other hangers-ons?

i think after his florida and vegas wild and crazy days, even the company he kept durin' those years would now want nothin' to do with him
he might wanna disappear...forever

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching the verdict in high school and the wild celebrations from black folks (including by dad who hated OJ's c00n ass), while white people were mad as fukk.
The funniest part was the nonexistent sisterhood between black and white women. Black women were celebrating the verdict and white women just couldn't understand why they didn't relate to Nicole.
The whole feminist movement has always been an exclusively white woman thing.
We saw the same shyt in 2008 when Oprah got all kinds of hate for endorsing Obama over Hillary:mjlol:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I remember watching the verdict in high school and the wild celebrations from black folks (including by dad who hated OJ's c00n ass), while white people were mad as fukk.
The funniest part was the nonexistent sisterhood between black and white women. Black women were celebrating the verdict and white women just couldn't understand why they didn't relate to Nicole.
The whole feminist movement has always been an exclusively white woman thing.
We saw the same shyt in 2008 when Oprah got all kinds of hate for endorsing Obama over Hillary:mjlol:
now she's endorsing her :sas2::mjpls:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ was this clean cut, smiling, non-threatening negro that white people tolerate (unlike Jim Brown, Ali, Kareem or Russell)... Seeing this turnaround was just amazing.
Historically, the black community has always had sellouts like OJ. Even during the Civil Rights Movement, there were many rich blacks who hated MLK for "causing trouble, distrust and affecting their businesses" (catering to white folks). They were perfectly fine with the status quo. But those c00ns always seek refuge in the black community when they get in trouble and whites turn on them.
Clarence Thomas cried that he was a victim of a "high-tech lynching" during his confirmation hearings... c00ns only become black when they need a racial shield.
OJ Simpson suddenly saw himself as a persecuted BLACK man when he got in trouble. The same guy who used to play golf at whites-only country clubs (they told him that he was "different from other blacks"). I remember my dad hating his guts but cheering his acquittal nonetheless.
I asked him why he was celebrating and he said: "Once those famous blacks get in trouble, white people would kick them out and they have to come back home"
We were all cheering for Johnny Cochran though (that's what white people never understood). When OJ fukked up again, black folks simply didn't care :manny:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna read If I Did It... ya know, to just further solidify the fact that OJ did it.