ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
lol @ watching this and still thinking he's innocent. white, black, green, whatever.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
here's a recent picture of Sydney Simpson (Nicole and OJ's daughter) :snoop:

you would think with Nicole being her mom, she'd turn out better looking, or maybe if she lost weight she'll be a dime.. who knows.

sydney-simpson.jpg

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Watched half of Ch.3

Goldman was a waiter, how the fukk was he going to open a restaurant and get Art for it? How the fukk would a wannabe actor/model be able to do that? :duck:
This right here what I was wondering too. Which made that story some of y'all posted on here about how people at that restaurant were running with some suspect folks (Colombians?), is that where he would have got his money from to open it?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This right here what I was wondering too. Which made that story some of y'all posted on here about how people at that restaurant were running with some suspect folks (Colombians?), is that where he would have got his money from to open it?
jesus christ, is this an actual theory? the people at the restaurant were in bed with Colombians and they were going to fund Goldman's dream restaurant? Colombians did it!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not going back to read what . responded to, I'll just say yes I was trolling... Please don't quote me with that scumbag's name you mentioned :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ watching this and still thinking he's innocent. white, black, green, whatever.

An extremely biased video made to racial bait people into views.

Cochran proved in court with a the timeline it was physically impossible for OJ to commit the murders and before getting into the limo.