Erykah Badu Appreciation Thread.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She fukked M-1 too? :what: just how many industry nikkas done ran through this self righteous slore.

How many baby fathers does she have?

3 baby fathers by 3 different dude, banged m-1 , banged common and common said she dumped him over the phone cause she was feeling another dude...a definition of a smut..

her music is cool tho

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erykah_Badu_booty_jemblog_dot_com.jpg

8063066829_7613c8fd9c_z.jpeg

3580931_o.gif

Stretching them flowers out that they almost looking like clouds :ahh:

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was great!:krs: Show started maaad late though.:shaq2:

I heard she is often late.

I saw her live 2/3 years ago. The band took a long time to come on to the stage and then played the So What/Baduuuu intro that stretched for 15 minutes with the band looking more and more nervous as she wasn't showing up and people were starting to boo and shyt. Finally she came up on stage. She seemed drunk and almost fell walking to the mic in high heels. Everybody was like :ld:

But then she came through and crushed the buildings :whew: One of the best shows I've been to

A majority of women in the audience but all the men were :whoo: at her ass the whole show.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
3 baby fathers by 3 different dude, banged m-1 , banged common and common said she dumped him over the phone cause she was feeling another dude...a definition of a smut..

her music is cool tho

common couldnt tell u if she had hair on the p*ssy...that nikka didnt see no parts of the p*ssy he will tell u with a straight face too...

its 2 places she always goto ..i run into her alot in dallas...

she cool people...the spiral diner on beckley and the blissful chef in east dallas...

u wouldnt even know it her until u look in her eyes...:noah:

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading some blog written by that weirdo Questlove on famous people he knew/met.

In the entry on Erykah Badu he was saying how he got out-simped by Black Thought when they were working on her first album. Like bringing her home-cooked meals, giver her the keys to his apartment so she could have a place to stay :shaq: only to be :sadcam: when she got with Dre.

EDIT: found it http://www.hypnagogics.com/questo/#!/erykah-badu

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I heard she is often late.

I saw her live 2/3 years ago. The band took a long time to come on to the stage and then played the So What/Baduuuu intro that stretched for 15 minutes with the band looking more and more nervous as she wasn't showing up and people were starting to boo and shyt. Finally she came up on stage. She seemed drunk and almost fell walking to the mic in high heels. Everybody was like :ld:

But then she came through and crushed the buildings :whew: One of the best shows I've been to

A majority of women in the audience but all the men were :whoo: at her ass the whole show.

:russ:

Same thing happened with me. Her band was looping a track forever, then she finally walked on stage Like :yeshrug:. She then took more time sipping water and playing with her beatmachine. But once she got going it was crazy.