Erika Lee, white woman that started the anti-Haitian hate train, apologizes for spreading fake news

Daps
This the rat face who posted all that :scust:?
89643465-13847277-Erika_Lee_35_admitted_to_NewsGuard_that_she_heard_the_rumor_of_H-a-1_1726241195484.jpg

She's as "mixed race" as Rachel Dolezal :mjlol: and the box munchers can have her gross ass :camby: someone should call CPS and get that daughter out of there too

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Foul as fukk. Crazy part about this too, is the first I heard about this it was a breh in a red hoodie saying it like he witnessed it first hand. This was at some city council meeting in Springfield so I’m taking him seriously.

I felt like breh was an agent just the way he was dressed and talking but I didn’t want to believe he’d get up there straight lying. Crazy times we living in out here
Pretty sure that must have been the same dude I saw in the low-key racist video by YouTuber Tyler Oliviara (or some name like that) that came out very recently about this topic. Guy came off like a HUGE grifter, and is running for some gov position in the city.

Odds are he's running as a republican.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:dahell: what is the relevance of her being alphabet gang to being racist? Gay people can't be racist?

If anyone in that commu ity gets attacked they should sue the hell out of this dumb bytch.
Because they think because they're part of a minority group that experienced discrimination that they can't be racist towards black people.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Pretty sure that must have been the same dude I saw in the low-key racist video by YouTuber Tyler Oliviara (or some name like that) that came out very recently about this topic. Guy came off like a HUGE grifter, and is running for some gov position in the city.

Odds are he's running as a republican.
name and shame so everybody knows