Erika Lee, white woman that started the anti-Haitian hate train, apologizes for spreading fake news

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Foul as fukk. Crazy part about this too, is the first I heard about this it was a breh in a red hoodie saying it like he witnessed it first hand. This was at some city council meeting in Springfield so I’m taking him seriously.

I felt like breh was an agent just the way he was dressed and talking but I didn’t want to believe he’d get up there straight lying. Crazy times we living in out here

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Too late. :francis: It's like accusing a man of rape who then loses everything and gets locked up. The damage is already done. Of course the apology is never as loud as the accusation.

Sensible people and those who didn't harbor prejudiced and animosity towards Haitians knew it was bullshyt from the jump, but others wanted it to be true so bad - even some other black folks and we know who. We know the real reason cacs hate Haitians and they'll never let it go in a million years. Haitians are an easy target, but I'm smart enough to know if they can turn on and slander them, they can do it to any one of us if they feel like it.

I'm of the mindset that all these white "ex pats" in other countries need to start getting the business in one way or another. Turning the other cheek and "rising above it" clearly isn't working, we need to start getting dirty too. Not like we got anything to lose.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So will the grand wizard trump stop spreading these falsehoods, now that his minion has revealed her dishonesty?
No. Like all facists, it literally starts with demonizing gays and minorities. Go through modern history and whether its moral panic taken too far or economic malaise, the blame for facists goes to gays and non-whites and it underpins the entire movement.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. Like all facists, it literally starts with demonizing gays and minorities. Go through modern history and whether its moral panic taken too far or economic malaise, the blame for facists goes to gays and non-whites and it underpins the entire movement.
This is the issue with his fringe supporters, the cultists don’t care, but if you’re supporting this guy because you think the economy will be better, you’re in for a rude awakening. The guy keeps a copy of mein kempf on his dresser.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
I’m not a racist,” she said through heavy emotion, adding that her daughter is half Black and she herself is mixed race and a member of the LGBTQ community. “Everybody seems to be turning it into that, and that was not my intent.

:unimpressed:
:dead:Plenty of racist women fetishize black men. Having a half black kid doesn’t mean shyt

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Foul as fukk. Crazy part about this too, is the first I heard about this it was a breh in a red hoodie saying it like he witnessed it first hand. This was at some city council meeting in Springfield so I’m taking him seriously.

I felt like breh was an agent just the way he was dressed and talking but I didn’t want to believe he’d get up there straight lying. Crazy times we living in out here
Yeah I got agent vibes from that dude.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Too late. :francis: It's like accusing a man of rape who then loses everything and gets locked up. The damage is already done. Of course the apology is never as loud as the accusation.

Sensible people and those who didn't harbor prejudiced and animosity towards Haitians knew it was bullshyt from the jump, but others wanted it to be true so bad - even some other black folks and we know who. We know the real reason cacs hate Haitians and they'll never let it go in a million years. Haitians are an easy target, but I'm smart enough to know if they can turn on and slander them, they can do it to any one of us if they feel like it.

I'm of the mindset that all these white "ex pats" in other countries need to start getting the business in one way or another. Turning the other cheek and "rising above it" clearly isn't working, we need to start getting dirty too. Not like we got anything to lose.
The white racists will never forget the humiliation of 1804. They will live with it forever. That 220-year ether still burning their souls.

« That ether, that shyt that make your soul burn slow »
:wow: