Erica Mena Calls Spice a Monkey on Love & Hip Hop

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Afro Latino means you have African blood in you. If you don't think Cardi B has any African ancestry in her DNA, this is pointless to discuss.

One of your parents doesn't have to be black. I guess you think Dominicans aren't Afro Latino.
There I'll help educate you. Spanish is also a European language.
If you're further confused I'll try my best to learn you.

You gotta have the IQ of my shoe size (14). No i dont believe Cardi B has african ancestry. Your parents have to have african ancestry in order for you to have african ancestry. Your stupid ass probably doesn’t even know about the Taino arawak indians who were in DR along with slaves and European. Plenty of dominicans with Spanish european/arawak blood. Not everyone was mixed with black. I’ve seen and been around dominicans who look like ryan hemsworh, straight german european looking cacs. I doubt you can afford to travel and see the world like I do but trust me.

Let me educate your small pea brain. If two non-black/ non-african descent individuals have a child, the byproduct doesn’t have african ancestry.

Your goofy ass thinks these individuals are black/have african ancestry.. ole one drop rule ass mothafukka lmao :dead: you want cardi b to be “AfRo LaTiNA” so bad. same chick calling black women roaches lmao

Cardi-B-parents.jpg

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
You gotta have the IQ of my shoe size (14). No i dont believe Cardi B has african ancestry. Your parents have to have african ancestry in order for you to have african ancestry. Your stupid ass probably doesn’t even know about the Taino arawak indians who were in DR along with slaves and European. Plenty of dominicans with Spanish european/arawak blood. Not everyone was mixed with black.

My dude…how fukking retarded are you?

Let me educate your small pea brain. If two non-black/ non-african descent individuals have a child, the byproduct doesn’t have african ancestry.

Poor fella, you're lost and don't have a clue. I feel sorry for you being uneducated.

I don't have insult you. You're doing it for me with these replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Poor fella, you're lost and don't have a clue. I feel sorry for you being uneducated.

I don't have insult you. You're doing it for me with these replies.

Your brain is fried. Stay off the drugs. You tried to prove your point with two tailored youtube videos showing participants with clear afro-latino features. As if it disproves my point about cardi b’s parents. :dead: you can’t stay focused.

But you actually just proved my point. Some of you dudes need to seriously consider going back to school. You are uneducated and likely below middle class. You can’t even keep up in a basic argument. Smooth brained as hell…

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Whoops🤣🤷🏿‍♂️

Actual verifiable proof via photos? I stand corrected assuming these aunts and uncles are fully related by blood to her mother (no half brothers/sisters that have a different parent whose black). Weird how her moms brother (her uncle) looks like bill bellamy but her mom looks spanish/indian. Likely a half sibling but I digress

Admittedly, I didn’t take a deep dive in her parents background, just going off features.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Black people say racist derogatory things to each other all the time. And not as a joke or in jest. Singling out Erica just shows that you all don't see her as "black", it doesn't mean she sees it that way.
Lmao Erica Mena is NOT BLACK. Black women don’t call each other monkeys.

Do black men call each other that?! Gtfoh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Y’all let Cardi B get away with calling women at the strip club “monkey faced bytches” on The Breakfast Club and she called a black woman a roach on Love and Hiphop. Hispanics in NY get this weird pass for their disgusting racism.
^^^^^^^

To be real, yes Blacks & Latinos have a connection in NY; it’s different there. And there’s a similar dynamic in other places where we all live around each other, however in NY it’s particularly important because of hiphop culture and it’s influence over all of us. A lot of brothas let this shyt slide because they want access to Latinas.

Those women are anti-black women, but place nice with brehs because of the special treatment they receive from y’all. Their men don’t put them on a pedestal because they have the same light skin and curly hair the women have 😂

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What, homie there are unmixed West African lighter then her. Shorty is part off the Afro Diaspora, stop it.
Always claiming ppl who don’t want to be claimed.

That tan straight-haired woman is like JLo. You gonna tell Jennifer Lopez her ass has black ancestry so she’s a Black woman and should embrace the race?

Lmao

That actor in “Blue Beetle”? The tan Hispanic kid. You gonna tell him to embrace his Blackness too?

You gonna tell Evelyn Lozado (another psychotic reality TV Latina who will ride black men for money) that she’s Black?

These ppl do not identify with nor claim Blackness. THAT’S WHY THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE CALLING US MONKEYS. That’s their way of using the hard -ER. Smdh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Afro Latino means you have African blood in you. If you don't think Cardi B has any African ancestry in her DNA, this is pointless to discuss.

One of your parents doesn't have to be black. I guess you think Dominicans aren't Afro Latino.
There I'll help educate you. Spanish is also a European language.
If you're further confused I'll try my best to learn you.

Naw we not doing this ONE DROP shyt.

You don’t get to claim “Afro Latino” because you’re 17% Black. Nah.

You won’t find a white person with one Black grandparent and everyone else is white claiming “African American”.

STOP IT.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are hundreds of chicago posters here
You say you from Dolton yet also you say you from the west side of Chicago
And say you a gangsta

Do any posters here on the coli know you as a tough guy?
Like your name ring bells
Folks know jackross as a "Real N" as you call yourself?

Or you a female pretending to be tough on the internet
Same way you rude to your babydaddy and call the coppers
That connection always out there. Moving from out west to the south burbs. Stay in Jamaican politics. Where you think we came from?