Eric Trump Claims Black Voters Are Turning To His Dad 'In Spades'

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are being asked these questions because you talk as though you have all the answers to everything but it’s evident you dont. Typical “why you asking me for” when a young black man asks the know it all barbershop knowledge negro anything. Exactly why I push my peers to read books cause we can’t get anything out of y’all. I’ll ask in a way that’s easier for you to understand

Where is a place comparable to the DMV or ATL where blacks with vocations can be received and make living. ATL and it’s metro area is where people of all races have a base. Where is the comparable for American blacks in South America or Africa? You have to be self funded as an American Black person, which is why it’s usually only military or pensioners over there until they run out of money. The world is not kind to refugees unless you have expertise or prestige in your craft/vocation. Places like Canada follow the US’s lead when it comes to how they treat people. An Asian fob can be assimilated to Flushing NY, Cali, Hawaii, or anywhere in metro Atlanta when they flee hostile regimes. If they have to flee the US, if they’re Chinese, they can go to Jamaica or anywhere almost in West Africa. I’m asking you what’s the equivalent and where is the social mobility?? Or are we just going to be packed in ghettoes somewhere else, but it’ll be fine because we can just sing and dance in pan African “culchya” circles ?

If your worried about keeping a job rather than freeing yourself and your family from the clutches of white supremacy,you might as well stay in America. I never said America isnt a great resource to make "money". But the idea is to make the money you need to leave/stay gone and then leave. Im talking about leaving the system,and your asking how can black people continue to be batteries for the system? No,make your money and then buy your freedom. Escape the zoo built by the European and go be human as best as you can. Now if white supremacy aint that bad,pull out your American flags and stop complaining about it. For those of us who actually believe white supremacy is as bad as we say it is? We are preparing our escape. I dont know what the next mans/woman pocket or situation looks like to answer your question. I cant tell a man making 30K a year to save for 5 years and leave. I cant tell a man making 300K a year to save for 5 years and leave if he wants to maintain a luxurious lifestyle in a popular destination abroad. On the other hand if i was single with no family I would leave with 5-10K and hope to figure it out. Black men will have to make their own decisions,and sadly many of yall arent used to that:respect:#AnyWhereButHere

Im not even mad at those who want to stay in America and embrace assimilation,if thats the frequency they are on.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's true. I'm seeing black ppl supporting trump on social media
attachment-sexyy-red.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If your worried about keeping a job rather than freeing yourself and your family from the clutches of white supremacy,you might as well stay in America. I never said America isnt a great resource to make "money". But the idea is to make the money you need to leave/stay gone and then leave. Im talking about leaving the system,and your asking how can black people continue to be batteries for the system? No,make your money and then buy your freedom. Escape the zoo built by the European and go be human as best as you can. Now if white supremacy aint that bad,pull out your American flags and stop complaining about it. For those of us who actually believe white supremacy is as bad as we say it is? We are preparing our escape. I dont know what the next mans/woman pocket or situation looks like to answer your question. I cant tell a man making 30K a year to save for 5 years and leave. I cant tell a man making 300K a year to save for 5 years and leave if he wants to maintain a luxurious lifestyle in a popular destination abroad. On the other hand if i was single with no family I would leave with 5-10K and hope to figure it out. Black men will have to make their own decisions,and sadly many of yall arent used to that:respect:#AnyWhereButHere

Im not even mad at those who want to stay in America and embrace assimilation,if thats the frequency they are on.

No im asking you to specifically point to ANOTHER system for survival where one can make a living and feed himself. I’m not running defense for the America the institution. Im running defense for young black men trying to escape ignorant racists and ignorant nikkas who are ruining the whole lives they have ahead for them. I want them to have a future they can touch. Having a vocation that society needs in general can feed you anywhere, I’m not talking about a corporate American job to make a living. I’m asking where they can set up shop for any type of useful trade or profession so they can eat and not get kicked out the country. And if they don’t have anything who can train them? When that American/Western passport fades for us we have to be ready for the consequences. When those American/western bank accounts get destroyed we have to be prepared to put equity somewhere else.

Your answer is a little better. But you prescribing an answer to all answers and then saying you don’t know when asked for specifics is precisely the issue

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You know what I notice?

Every time Trump is in trouble or is facing serious consequences, you'll have his base and his camp constantly trying to correlate a connection with Black people/voters.

It makes no sense...if anything the more trouble Trump gets into the more Black people/voters continue to further stray away from him. We're the main ones who've been vocally opposing him and his ideology/base since 2015/'16.

Bringing Black people up every time he gets into some serious shyt is stupid and pointless from their angle so why waste time trying to drum up a faux connection between the two sides.

All this does is prove that most Black people were right in our assessment/judgement of Trump.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No im asking you to specifically point to ANOTHER system for survival where one can make a living and feed himself. I’m not running defense for the America the institution. Im running defense for young black men trying to escape ignorant racists and ignorant nikkas who are ruining the whole lives they have ahead for them. I want them to have a future they can touch. Having a vocation that society needs in general can feed you anywhere, I’m not talking about a corporate American job to make a living. I’m asking where they can set up shop for any type of useful trade or profession so they can eat and not get kicked out the country. And if they don’t have anything who can train them? When that American/Western passport fades for us we have to be ready for the consequences. When those American/western bank accounts get destroyed we have to be prepared to put equity somewhere else.

Your answer is a little better. But you prescribing an answer to all answers and then saying you don’t know when asked for specifics is precisely the issue

If society ACTUALLY needs it you should be able to do it anywhere. If the society that you go to doesnt need it,its likely very Babylon zoo specefic or system related. I would suggest learning how to build,how to farm,fix cars,how to teach and things of that nature. And of course you have the visas you can apply for if you can make money online(this can be finessed im sure). Some countries you just need to have money in your bank account when you apply for extentions on your visas. Some countries you need to show you are employed. Some countries buying a home or paying the extortion fee can gain you residency. Then you always have the option of simply overstaying your visa. Yes you will be deported and possibly banned. Just go to another country,theres plenty. Aldo you can marry one of the local women and have a child.

I cant give an all encompassing answer for every redidency requirment accross the globe,that fits everyones pocket. Or assume what everyone is willing to do.

But the anwer is definitely leaving the country imo. Although its an answer 90% of black americans wont agree with or be apart of.

Those desperate enough to leave will figure out a way. Are we oppressed or not folks?

Still havent gotten the answers about whats the plan for black americans in America either. So i will assume no black people in this country have the answers for that either. And theres been at least 70 years of planning in that regard:francis:

Righteous black men are throwing out the playbook and going rogue:respect: