Eric Trump Claims Black Voters Are Turning To His Dad 'In Spades'

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Let Trump combine the convictions with promises of more cash giveaways and maybe even some watermelon and chicken and it’s game over for Biden :wow:

Daps
Trump in October

forrest-gump-church.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their kids are gonna live with a lifetime of shytty judges cause their parents want to be edgy. They gonna look at us like we’re the dumbass oldheads in the future

"Damn daddy,did yall ever even consider leaving the country:gucci:?"-The children circa 2041

#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
"Damn daddy,did yall ever even consider leaving the country:gucci:?"-The children circa 2041

#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:
To go where with what institutions and capital ready to help transition them? Where is the next fort being built? What infrastructure is ready?

My questions to you old nikkas ready to burn everything down but have nothing to ready the younger Gen for the chaos. No STANDARDIZED private sector abilities to teach and no military arts to teach them for the oncoming mercenary life that awaits us young people

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Eric Trump is the mother fuxker who should be on trial for drugs and shyt.......I know he done raped bytches.......I don't even need facts that shyt is a given

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To go where with what institutions and capital ready to help transition them? Where is the next fort being built? What infrastructure is ready?

My questions to you old nikkas ready to burn everything down but have nothing to ready the younger Gen for the chaos. No STANDARDIZED private sector abilities to teach and no military arts to teach them for the oncoming mercenary life that awaits us young people

So Canada doesnt have infrastructure? Everywhere in Africa and South America will be chaos:comeon:?

See,I think for some odd reason when black people talking about leaving the country,people automatically assume Pan Africanism. Or they idealize some sort of black utopia where all black people will reside.

But if thats what people assume. Why am I always asked these questions? When the truth is they cant tell me wheres the infrastructure for black people in this country. What do we own or have control over? Wheres the black utopia in America that yall hold Pan Africanist to building before you would be interested? Wheres any sign of it? Has history not shown America wont let you build one? Okay then,so dont worry about what we havent built,its limitless potential:respect:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So Canada doesnt have infrastructure? Everywhere in Africa and South America will be chaos:comeon:?

See,I think for some odd reason when black people talking about leaving the country,people automatically assume Pan Africanism. Or they idealize some sort of black utopia where all black people will reside.

But if thats what people assume. Why am I always asked these questions? When the truth is they cant tell me wheres the infrastructure for black people in this country. What do we own or have control over? Wheres the black utopia in America that yall hold Pan Africanist to building before you would be interested? Wheres any sign of it? Has history not shown America wont let you build one? Okay then,so dont worry about what we havent built,its limitless potential:respect:
You are being asked these questions because you talk as though you have all the answers to everything but it’s evident you dont. Typical “why you asking me for” when a young black man asks the know it all barbershop knowledge negro anything. Exactly why I push my peers to read books cause we can’t get anything out of y’all. I’ll ask in a way that’s easier for you to understand

Where is a place comparable to the DMV or ATL where blacks with vocations can be received and make living. ATL and it’s metro area is where people of all races have a base. Where is the comparable for American blacks in South America or Africa? You have to be self funded as an American Black person, which is why it’s usually only military or pensioners over there until they run out of money. The world is not kind to refugees unless you have expertise or prestige in your craft/vocation. Places like Canada follow the US’s lead when it comes to how they treat people. An Asian fob can be assimilated to Flushing NY, Cali, Hawaii, or anywhere in metro Atlanta when they flee hostile regimes. If they have to flee the US, if they’re Chinese, they can go to Jamaica or anywhere almost in West Africa. I’m asking you what’s the equivalent and where is the social mobility?? Or are we just going to be packed in ghettoes somewhere else, but it’ll be fine because we can just sing and dance in pan African “culchya” circles ?

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Just like in 2020 and in 2016 and in 2012 and in 2008 there has always been a segment of the black population that gravitates towards the Republican Party for a myriad of reasons.

For this election, a special scope has been placed on them to try and make them into a larger deciding swing vote than they are. Notice 45 wasn't doing this in 2020. Damn sure didn't do it in '16.
You can literally take a poll and say you are any race. The only ones done in person are exit polls. Exit polls tell a different story than the so called national ones.

The same way folks load up comment sections and forums to present this fake front that trump is doing great they also do it with polls. I could seek out a poll now and say I'm an Asian American making 300k a year and that I'm voting trump. I've never even lived around Asians or been in one of their homes.

Why even make such a claim? These folks are desperate. You can believe the party of 'The Central Park 5 should be lynched' is racking up black voters if you want to.

It's a joke on the face of it. And then the media makes it worse reporting on it.