Eric Sheppard [Black protester who walked on flag]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think it's important that we keep an eye on what's happening with this guy,

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/n...cle_e07b2e08-e9cf-11e4-a562-9b568f94db40.html
VALDOSTA - Authorities have revealed how they traced a handgun found on the campus of Valdosta State University to flag protester and student Eric Sheppard.

On Tuesday afternoon, VSU police discovered a backpack in front of Odum Library and reportedly found a single handgun inside the backpack.

When announcing the discovery, VSU police said they also found “unmistakable evidence” linking the gun to Sheppard.

That evidence, according to Chief Brian Childress with the Valdosta Police Department, is documentation that Sheppard purchased the gun at a local pawn shop.

Despite the apparent proof that the gun belonged to Sheppard, Childress said it has not stopped accusations that officers planted the gun.

“I resent statements being made by certain members of the public who say law enforcement planted that weapon on him. Let’s just cut to the chase. We have verified through records that Mr. Sheppard owned that firearm, and we have video surveillance showing that he dropped the bag off that the firearm was found in,” said Childress. “The video goes all the way through from when he set it down to when law enforcement picked it up, and nobody tampered with it. It’s insulting and its wrong to make these accusations.”

A judge issued a warrant for Sheppard’s arrest after the gun was found, and authorities consider him to be “armed and dangerous.”

On Wednesday afternoon, Sheppard’s father issued a plea for his son to turn himself in.

“Please make the right decision and turn yourself in, either to the authorities or to me, and we will handle this together. We love you and are here for you, as you requested,” said Eric Sheppard Sr

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
CDX-S83UgAAfg8Y.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Seriously

So he hasn't turned himself in correct?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Hold up,

regardless of how you feel towards Eric, you know good and goddamn well this shyt sounds like made up shyt. dude spoke too intelligently to seem like he'd turn around a threaten students with being shot. I'm not buying it.

shyt wicked out here, when you stand up for your beliefs if they're in contrast to the popular or norm... be prepared for shyt like this. you'll be made into a monster overnight.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
no, and with good reason, what's messed up is that I don't know of any alternative outside of him getting an attorney and turning himself in.

what's weird is that they said they took his backpack and found a gun AFTER he was let go. even if and I mean a strong if, if this was true then it wouldn't hold up for officers in the court of law. isn't normal protocol for confiscated items is to check for weapons or other potentially dangerous items before storing and transporting to police station?

they really trying to rail road this dude. also notice the one student they did ask about their feeling of safety. I hate playing the color card n shyt but out of all the students on campus, he was the only one you interviewed? this whole story don't seem right.

Edited to Add: Also the news reporter footage showed him calm when being spoken to by the police. you'd think a dude with a gun and 2 mags would be a little on edge about having his bag seized and searched.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what's weird is that they said they took his backpack and found a gun AFTER he was let go. even if and I mean a strong if, if this was true then it wouldn't hold up for officers in the court of law. isn't normal protocol for confiscated items is to check for weapons or other potentially dangerous items before storing and transporting to police station?

they really trying to rail road this dude. also notice the one student they did ask about their feeling of safety. I hate playing the color card n shyt but out of all the students on campus, he was the only one you interviewed? this whole story don't seem right.

it isn't right at all, I hope he's coming up with a good gameplan wherever he is, because I see too many ways this can go all the way the wrong way for this guy, from what I've heard, he has a solid team around him, a Black lawyer should reach out and offer him some advice.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yo, the youtube comments :snoop:

I'm done with this shyt tonight, I'm relaxed and chilling but that shyt gone make me hot man.

The youtube comments are easy to predict when the person involved is black.

And what's the deal with them using the SAME talking points every time? :why: It's so corny.