Eric Gordon is going to be a free agent brehs....

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The only prob is he's going to get max or close to it and he's never healthy. He misses a lot of gms.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He may want to stay in the N.O. with Anthony Davis, Gordon, #10, and next years #1 mixed with alot of cap space they are looking up. And he will get a max if he stays in N.O.

Gordon just doesn't want to be in N.O. and if he really wants to go to the Pacers he need's to get there before they need to resign George.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IF HE REALLY DOESNT WANNA BE IN N.O.
HE CAN DO WHAT NICK YOUNG DID LAST SEASON...

DONT SIGN ANYONE'S OFFER shyt
AND BECOME UNRESTRICTED NEXT SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

yup take his offer sheet, then sign with the bulls after next year.

Healthy and Rested MVP
Gordon
Deng
Anyone but boozer
Noah

:eat:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Eric Gordon has more leverage than Nick Young since he's you know, better.

Nick Young shouldn't have gone the Nick Young route imo. Players overestimate their worth all the time though. Though most of the time teams do it for 'em.

He's also, you know, injury prone. Long term security deals were made for people like him.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
He may want to stay in the N.O. with Anthony Davis, Gordon, #10, and next years #1 mixed with alot of cap space they are looking up. And he will get a max if he stays in N.O.

Gordon just doesn't want to be in N.O. and if he really wants to go to the Pacers he need's to get there before they need to resign George.

:laugh: @ nikkas givin N.O. chance of a comeup so that won't be a lottery team

I don't blame yall tho, more than likely they'll miss the playoffs next year instead of make it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: @ nikkas givin N.O. chance of a comeup so that won't be a lottery team

I don't blame yall tho, more than likely they'll miss the playoffs next year instead of make it.

I meant 1st rd pick...they won't get shabazz.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think some of these cat's understand that it is a cap. Hell the Bulls and Lakers can't even sign free agents on damn 2K12

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
If they use that tenth pick on a nikka like Kendall Marshall:ohhh: On the low, Monty Williams a good ass coach. nikka be havin that garbage ass roster competing. Now you add Marshall, the unibrow, a healthy Gordon(if he can stay healthy) and Kaman on the block .. them nikkas will easily make the offs.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
If they use that tenth pick on a nikka like Kendall Marshall:ohhh: On the low, Monty Williams a good ass coach. nikka be havin that garbage ass roster competing. Now you add Marshall, the unibrow, a healthy Gordon(if he can stay healthy) and Kaman on the block .. them nikkas will easily make the offs.

Brig they'd be a tenth seed at best. Davis isn't a guaranteed 25 win player and butters is rookie year Rondo all over again ...but with worse shootin

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Brig they'd be a tenth seed at best. Davis isn't a guaranteed 25 win player and butters is rookie year Rondo all over again ...but with worse shootin

Those Hornets squads fight hard for Williams regardless of talent. Now you add a top 3-4 SG in Gordon, a nikka in Davis that all you'll need him to do is protect the rim/catch lobs and (potentailly) Marshall who'll stay creating easy buckets for them nikkas and that squad will make the offs.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Those Hornets squads fight hard for Williams regardless of talent. Now you add a top 3-4 SG in Gordon, a nikka in Davis that all you'll need him to do is protect the rim/catch lobs and (potentailly) Marshall who'll stay creating easy buckets for them nikkas and that squad will make the offs.

gtfoh :heh:

Davis is gonna be scrub. :russ: