Eric Andre racially profiled in Melbourne airport

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
again :what:

Outside of the US, If ur not an A-list black entertainer, they’ll treat u like shyt

funny, I'm a regular nikka and have been treated pretty solid going overseas.

When me and wifee went to Australia back in '19, we flew into Melbourne ironically. They were on joke time at customs talking about "How's the orange guy treating ya :mjlol: ".

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Light nikka, dark nikka, faux nikka, real nikka
Rich nikka, poor nikka, house nikka, field nikka
Still nikka, still nikka
I like that second one
Light nikka, dark nikka, faux nikka, real nikka
Rich nikka, poor nikka, house nikka, field nikka
Still nikka, still nikka

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Never been to Melbourne but I went to a foot locker in Sydney and the light skin black breh looked at me like he saw a celebrity. It was like “I ain’t seen one of yall in a minute.” :russ:
I went to a footlocker in Melbourne, bumped into a Sudanese cat working there. Breh was like 6’4 and thought I was Canadian because of my accent. But yeah he was like we don’t see y’all like that out here.

nikkas be in Bali though

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I went to a footlocker in Melbourne, bumped into a Sudanese cat working there. Breh was like 6’4 and thought I was Canadian because of my accent. But yeah he was like we don’t see y’all like that out here.

nikkas be in Bali though
Never been out there. What are the vibes?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@chkmeout
You got something you want to get off your chest, pleighboi? You're in a fortunate position, because @The Realist Perspective is just the juice at the bottom of the trash can, so he's taken away any vitriol I may have had towards anyone else in this thread. So if you disagree with my stance on this, please present it, respectfully, and we can work towards an agree to disagree. :myman:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I wonder what the success rate is for these racial profiling cases. like what's the point besides violating a breh
You got to be an idiot to try to sneak drugs onto international flights as a black person knowing it's probably like a 25% chance or some other crazy high amount of you being profiled. no offense Brittany Griner
I got profiled at the DOOR of the plane in cancun, smh. meaning i already made it through security and as I was getting on the plane two soldiers pulled me to the side and went through my bag. shyt be shameless too. they will literally pull the only black person out of a line of 100 white people just to profile you

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Eric’s appearance 100% probably led to him being pulled ‘randomly’

He even says he will not cut his hair or put on a three piece suit just so he can enter a country.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Eric’s appearance 100% probably led to him being pulled ‘randomly’

He even says he will not cut his hair or put on a three piece suit just so he can enter a country.
You gotta love some smart ass replies in this very thread blaming HIM for who he is and saying deal with it

Coli is filled with disturbed weird ppl

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is it because he looks like he's vaguely Middle Eastern?

Basically. I'm not denying black people get profiled at airports, it's happened to me at least twice (out of scores of flights). But I'm gonna assume Arab and Middle Eastern-looking people get profiled way more lol. I've def heard white people at the airport say things like "he looks weird/suspicious" about the most normal looking Arab people sitting not far from us.