Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I was just in Melbourne a couple months back, had a
12 hour layover to and from Bali.

Australia is white as f and very :mjpls: from the vibes I picked up.

I never felt unsafe but people were definitely scared of me.

And there’s hardly any black people there.

I’d see a black person like once every 30-45 minutes. In very congested areas like downtown.

They have a Sudanese population there that’s discriminated against heavy from what I know. Every Sudanese person I came across was like 6’3.

With that said. Australia’s customs were a simple lick for me. However I don’t doubt what happened to Eric. Your mileage will always vary depending on the people who are working customs at the time when you land somewhere.

Also Australia is a very “clean” place from what I picked up during my time in Sydney and Melbourne

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I’d see a black person like once every 30-45 minutes. In very congested areas like downtown.

They have a Sudanese population there that’s discriminated against heavy from what I know. Every Sudanese person I came across was like 6’3.

With that said. Australia’s customs were a simple lick for me. However I don’t doubt what happened to Eric. Your mileage will always vary depending on the people who are working customs at the time when you land somewhere.

Also Australia is a very “clean” place from what I picked up during my time in Sydney and Melbourne

Sudanese are some of the tallest people in the world.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bet he’ll still keep pawgin.

:mjpls:
This man was racially profiled while you over here worrying about where he puts his dikk at :skip:
If this don’t prove you a dikk in the booty fakkit from the mean streets of Boston
That shows naked pictures of yourself to other men on this forum
Then I don’t know what other proof is needed for your weird ass and the dorks that dapped you :dead: :dame:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
No one knows who he is outside the USA
And it's not like he's even that famous in the US either

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Bro, respectfully shut the fukk up :mjlol:

I respectfully replied to your post.

You could’ve told me your experiences without all that extra rah rah cause you don’t know me from a can of paint. “I’m bigger and blacker than you, guaranteed”. Nikka what :mjlol:

Wouldn't be an issue you stop talking out your ass. fukk up.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Quit victim blaming you worthless fakkit. You absolute worthless piece of trash.
You sound like a white gay man, so your whole history makes sense now.
I thought you were against policing what other people say, Tanner? That's right, you can't keep your bullshyt straight from one post to the next.
fukk you, fukk Eric Andre, and fukk your mother for not having the $300 to save all of us from having to endure your special brand of stupidity. :pacspit:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Never been to Melbourne but I went to a foot locker in Sydney and the light skin black breh looked at me like he saw a celebrity. It was like “I ain’t seen one of yall in a minute.” :russ: