ERDTREE IZ A CERTIFIEEEED BLASSIC AAAAAAH!!!!!! GOTY

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Reviewers said that won’t matter. There’s a new leveling/gear system in the DLC.
everything mentioned still needed. The new 'leveling system' is a collect-a-thon that adds linear character boosts. Still going to need the right build to use weapons, the right gear to hit poise tiers without going into heavy load and... well. The spears are because I'm afraid of things getting too close to me :beli: I want them enemies to stay where I can hit them but they can't hit me

Daps
Haven't played in a minute.

Gotta finish Starfield and then jump back into this. Ain't played in a minute so my azz is finna get kicked.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dark Souls 3 is a 10/10 without a doubt and still has the best bosses in the entire soulsborne franchise.

We’ll see if erdtree changes that though
I think the atmosphere of the fights on dark souls 3 are second to none. The intros and feelings you get beginning your fights with Pontiff Sylvan, Aldrich and the twin princes are second to none. Sylvan just standing there and then beginning his slow walk toward you and then lighting both swords is just :ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the atmosphere of the fights on dark souls 3 are second to none. The intros and feelings you get beginning your fights with Pontiff Sylvan, Aldrich and the twin princes are second to none. Sylvan just standing there and then beginning his slow walk toward you and then lighting both swords is just :ohlawd:

And they’ve yet to really match anything as visually interesting as the Dancer of Boreal Valley

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I disagree. Dark Souls 3 imo had the best lore and boss fights of any souls game I've played. I haven't even played the dlcs. But I've beaten Sekiro and bloodborne.

Idk Soul of Cinder was a dissapointing last boss to me, wouldve rather just had Gwyn back since thats... basically kinda what Soul of Cinder is? Like a ressurected zombie Gywn wouldve worked just as well.

DS3 had some great boss fights and some of the worst like the Putrid Tree boss, the Ancient Dragon, Yhorm (basically a proto version of Rykard) and the last boss in vanilla.

Nameless King, Slave Knight Gael, Sister Friede, Darkeater Midir, Twin Demons Lords, Abyss Watchers are all goated I wont argue that :hubie:

Play the DLCs bro its a fukking movie

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Idk Soul of Cinder was a dissapointing last boss to me, wouldve rather just had Gwyn back since thats... basically kinda what Soul of Cinder is? Like a ressurected zombie Gywn wouldve worked just as well.

DS3 had some great boss fights and some of the worst like the Putrid Tree boss, the Ancient Dragon, Yhorm (basically a proto version of Rykard) and the last boss in vanilla.

Nameless King, Slave Knight Gael, Sister Friede, Darkeater Midir, Twin Demons Lords, Abyss Watchers are all goated I wont argue that :hubie:

Play the DLCs bro its a fukking movie
Soul of Cinder does suck I agree. Honestly I got to him and was disappointed and never really beat him. I think Elden Ring was just coming out. I'll check out the dlc.