ERDTREE IZ A CERTIFIEEEED BLASSIC AAAAAAH!!!!!! GOTY

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
So Miyazaki lied. The DLC is larger than Limgrave but it doesn't look like that because they stacked all the DLC regions untop if eachother instead of spreading them out like the base game

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So Miyazaki lied. The DLC is larger than Limgrave but it doesn't look like that because they stacked all the DLC regions untop if eachother instead of spreading them out like the base game

Miyazaki also said the base game is 30 hours or something like that.

He just be saying sh*t. :mjlol:

Fred.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
he coulda been being coy
with a stretched definition of what constitutes Limgrave, one could argue Weeping + Limgrave + Nokron might have been his size comparison?

He probably was just bullshyttin tho :yeshrug:
I'd rather they underpromised and overdelivered like they did, than they did the opposite like... basically every other studio been doing lately.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

AVvXsEgw0rQXtnz5E9yb9uezNS-D4tBfov_CzeUByfr9EwVHews7vf8jIkdMsus7Dy7m0jpwYDsP_5z70BOOfDvft7Lu29xIm5z9zAqTtGSQv0AbLI7DzWgYOMx_8sA1pCwfEoEJyeHw6XPDU0soyPay1O94G39lbRE91GHYq3qlvp-fvqckIDCE1KvjCrzOZw=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
homie it drops in 47 hours
You got enough time to be ready if you no-life it :lolbron:
I know,but id rather be on it a week late then break all the shyt in my house trying to go in cold turkey. I haven’t played this shyt in like a year at least.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
From what I’ve read the enemy damage/health scaling is gonna be its own thing so I would go into Erdtree with your strongest build possible with the most items/resources. Everything is gonna whoop your ass regardless until you collect the shadow seed things to get your damage up
the thing is, the damage calc in this game takes %s very seriously - Golden Vow and other such buffs most especially. So the Scadutree fragments being straight damage+ and damage- bonuses is likely to be some interesting changes. That said, I believe someone said they were getting like, 3-4% differences from a fragment, damage-wise.

That shyt is going to add up heavy if that's the case. 4-5 fragments giving you effectively permaVow in the new areas, and them being balanced around that... :picard:
My first 5 hours just gon be scavenger hunting and running for my life before a spin back with some buffs to settle scores, by the looks of it

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
any sex in this game?
sure.
Given the opportunity, things in this game will fukk you. Definitely.

tbh, whether or not you want it; things in this game will fukk you. The game is really about trying to not be fukked.

Elden Ring at it's core is Abstinence Simulator on nightmare difficulty.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Glad I didn't go to NG++++, all those NG cycles got the DLC bosses slapping fools :heh: