Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theory:

All this time she has been out of the country etc, she and her people were laying out the story, figuring out who can be sacrificed and who will be protected.

The story doesn't really make sense right now. She had no reason to be in the US. She came here willingly in order to be taken into custody.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
My theory:

All this time she has been out of the country etc, she and her people were laying out the story, figuring out who can be sacrificed and who will be protected.

The story doesn't really make sense right now. She had no reason to be in the US. She came here willingly in order to be taken into custody.
The fact she came back is wild suspicious to me...:ohhh:

She has THREE passports, unless other countries refused her entry there is literally no reason for her to be in the states...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact she came back is wild suspicious to me...:ohhh:

She has THREE passports, unless other countries refused her entry there is literally no reason for her to be in the states...

yeah that part was obvious bullshyt. The idea that they’ve been looking for her and that she somehow was able to slip back into the country lmao.

They’ve been negotiating/debriefing/strategizing etc this entire time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That is pretty out there lol

She would only be safe in a non extradition country, and when the Justice Department is on you like that, you really aren't safe anywhere. Being a fugitive, even with large sums of cash at hand, is no easy task. She didn't have a warrant for her arrest, only possible communications with her lawyer, or other friends with influence that she may be looking at an indictment. But, I am sure the Southern District wasn't exactly forthcoming with those details. Most of you thought she would never even be arrested, nor would Epstein. Conspiracy theorists said he was too powerful, she was too influential.

After all that, she is still just a socialite. Look at the case with aka Hushpupii, he was in UAE, and was expelled into the hands of US authorities. Where would she hide?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is pretty out there lol

She would only be safe in a non extradition country, and when the Justice Department is on you like that, you really aren't safe anywhere. Being a fugitive, even with large sums of cash at hand, is no easy task. She didn't have a warrant for her arrest, only possible communications with her lawyer, or other friends with influence that she may be looking at an indictment. But, I am sure the Southern District wasn't exactly forthcoming with those details. Most of you thought she would never even be arrested, nor would Epstein. Conspiracy theorists said he was too powerful, she was too influential.

After all that, she is still just a socialite. Look at the case with aka Hushpupii, he was in UAE, and was expelled into the hands of US authorities. Where would she hide?

She could've stayed in France. She's a French citizen and extradition is extraordinarily difficult.

At this point, arguing cOnSPiRAcY ThEoRIst!!! makes you look naive beyond belief breh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She could've stayed in France. She's a French citizen and extradition is extraordinarily difficult.

At this point, arguing cOnSPiRAcY ThEoRIst!!! makes you look naive beyond belief breh

I just differ on the conspiracy theory stuff with you, but for arguments sake, if you could sketch out something, does Barr/Berman negotiate with Maxwell, on behalf of people like Clinton, Trump, whomever, is that the groundwork?

When the US wants you, they generally get you, even France, wherever. It's a relationship issue. Mexico sends too, only there is sometimes where it's harder because of corruption, but they sent Chapo, and dozens of other ranking narcos.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just differ on the conspiracy theory stuff with you, but for arguments sake, if you could sketch out something, does Barr/Berman negotiate with Maxwell, on behalf of people like Clinton, Trump, whomever, is that the groundwork?

When the US wants you, they generally get you, even France, wherever. It's a relationship issue. Mexico sends too, only there is sometimes where it's harder because of corruption, but they sent Chapo, and dozens of other ranking narcos.

I don't consider myself as a conspiracy theorist in the pejorative sense in which you use that phrase. I am a realist. I take in what I know to be true, and combine with my own life experiences and then make judgments/educated guesses about what may not be so clear. And when I follow that line of thinking, more often than not I end up in the right place. It's why nothing that's happened over the last few years has caught me by surprise. Now I can tell you're a smart person, highly educated etc. And one thing I know about that kind of life experience is that there is a very strong bias towards believing that there must be some noncontroversial justification/explanation for everything. and that anyone who questions this narrative will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist", which is NOT cool. I get it.

But at this point if you're still of the belief that there is nothing more behind the scenes then it's pointless discussing any further...