Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You really want to legally fukk children.

This is popular in libertarian/conservative circles as well think @DEAD7 etc
You do realize most of the country the AoC is 16? Including a bunch of Dem states.

States where the age of consent is 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.

the-age-of-consent-by-state-16-16-18-16-38400543.png

And the libertarian party doesn't advocate pedophilia. They advocate self ownership and less government intrusion

Platform
:camby:

Imo if we're going off emotional maturity age of consent should be 25 when the brain stops growing if we're going by science
:francis:

Last edited:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I listened to an audio interview of the victim who was the art curator for Jeffrey Epstein (from the netflix doc) and she explained that Jeffrey and Ghislaine had informed her that they were Israeli spies for Mossad. Has anyone else heard this?

I searched it up and at least two books were written about theories and evidence of them being spies in 2019.

I'll have to find the interview if it hasnt already been discussed or posted here.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I listened to an audio interview of the victim who was the art curator for Jeffrey Epstein (from the netflix doc) and she explained that Jeffrey and Ghislaine had informed her that they were Israeli spies for Mossad. Has anyone else heard this?

I searched it up and at least two books were written about theories and evidence of them being spies in 2019.

I'll have to find the interview if it hasnt already been discussed or posted here.
:ohhh:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Right. Everything made so.. much.. sense!

How did he acquire so much money at a fairly young age?

How did he have access to so many powerful figures and politicians?

How did he avoid any REAL punishment by law despite being nailed to the cross regarding evidence?

How did he find himself involved in arms deals between countries?

The interview claimed that Ghislaine Maxwells' father was a Mossad agent, who propositioned Les Wexner and Jeffrey. They claimed Les declined the offer, yet Jeffrey accepted. He was also assigned to protect Ghislaine, who later joined.

Gonna look for it now (it may be a Facebook link)

I havent been following this thread so y'all let me know if its complete bunk or nah.

Edit - FB link

Let me know if it doesnt work.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

i heard different variations, some say mossad, others say CIA. some say it was mossad that faked maxwel's in/out burger photo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Epstein had an Austrian passport with his picture and different name.. That should tell you everything of what that cac was about..