Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would be surprised if prosecutors in a high profile case would bring charges from 15 years ago, esp. in a sex trafficking case. I thought this was in last 5 years or so.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I would be surprised if prosecutors in a high profile case would bring charges from 15 years ago, esp. in a sex trafficking case. I thought this was in last 5 years or so.

The minimums changed recently I think I had read but that may have been state crimes in NY(would they do that proactively though?).I have a feeling we’re going to get some curve balls in the indictment when it leaks.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Apparently, there is no statue of limitations on sex trafficking, at the federal level, but, I would be really surprised if he's being charged for offenses that far back. It just makes the case very hard to prove, witnesses, memory, the defense will say "why did they wait"? I expect the indictment to be bare bones, but they may just put it all out there like Avenatti's charging documents.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Apparently, there is no statue of limitations on sex trafficking, at the federal level, but, I would be really surprised if he's being charged for offenses that far back. It just makes the case very hard to prove, witnesses, memory, the defense will say "why did they wait"? I expect the indictment to be bare bones, but they may just put it all out there like Avenatti's charging documents.
Bruh...this is as big as Manafort going down... :whoo:

:damn:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Epstein has to be a CIA or Mossad asset. He’s skated too much on high profile charges and had too much divine intervention on the federal level. His money is definitely “dirty” - no one knows how exactly he amassed his fortune, which is weird for a certified clout chaser like Epstein.

You know that he recorded whatever went down on his properties and used it for political leverage just like Larry King from the Boys Town scandal did and supposedly Barney Franks’s boyfriend who ran a brothel out of their home.

This plus the news of the Italian scandal re the Italian town that actually had govt officials and members of the medical community implementing monarch programming on foster kids has me :mindblown:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read the book Filthy Rich in 2017, which covered in detail the Epstein case, and I can't recall every detail, but a lot centered around how he actually made his money, and no one seems to really know. There was some evidence and lines of thought that he essentially was a guy the ultra wealthy went to for questionable tax shelters and guidance regarding basically tax evasion. There was also speculation that his social circle was compromised by his documentation of sex crimes that went on in those parties and private homes.

I truthfully think some of that is overblown, and he's a textbook slimy Jay Gatsby type, a lot like Jho Low, a smart guy with the right pedigree (Harvard, Wall Street) who wormed his way into very powerful circles.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read the book Filthy Rich in 2017, which covered in detail the Epstein case, and I can't recall every detail, but a lot centered around how he actually made his money, and no one seems to really know. There was some evidence and lines of thought that he essentially was a guy the ultra wealthy went to for questionable tax shelters and guidance regarding basically tax evasion. There was also speculation that his social circle was compromised by his documentation of sex crimes that went on in those parties and private homes.

I truthfully think some of that is overblown, and he's a textbook slimy Jay Gatsby type, a lot like Jho Low, a smart guy with the right pedigree (Harvard, Wall Street) who wormed his way into very powerful circles.
Epstein has to be a CIA or Mossad asset. He’s skated too much on high profile charges and had too much divine intervention on the federal level. His money is definitely “dirty” - no one knows how exactly he amassed his fortune, which is weird for a certified clout chaser like Epstein.

You know that he recorded whatever went down on his properties and used it for political leverage just like Larry King from the Boys Town scandal did and supposedly Barney Franks’s boyfriend who ran a brothel out of their home.

This plus the news of the Italian scandal re the Italian town that actually had govt officials and members of the medical community implementing monarch programming on foster kids has me :mindblown:
This is bigger than Manafort, he’s the bagman for people like this...

Remember, there were CREDIBLE rumors Epstein had video tapes that mysteriously disappeared about Epstein's associations with lots of prominent people

Jeffrey Epstein accuser: video exists of underage sex with powerful men

:wow:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: