Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Prosecutors are in for the court battle of their careers, but this one shocked me this morning, I suppose closer following by me, would have seen this coming, given the feds asking for victims to come forward, that means they were already to go, and seeing if they could build out the case further.

He was on his way back from Paris on his a jet from Teterboro (which I know from Puff Daddy song references) but maybe he was on his way to Paris, he may have known this was coming down, given his attorneys, and contacts, like Alan Dershowtiz.

Rather than spin this into insanity, just let the federal process work it's way through, not hyperventilating about his connections to Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Prosecutors are in for the court battle of their careers, but this one shocked me this morning, I suppose closer following by me, would have seen this coming, given the feds asking for victims to come forward, that means they were already to go, and seeing if they could build out the case further.

He was on his way back from Paris on his a jet from Teterboro (which I know from Puff Daddy song references) but maybe he was on his way to Paris, he may have known this was coming down, given his attorneys, and contacts, like Alan Dershowtiz.

Rather than spin this into insanity, just let the federal process work it's way through, not hyperventilating about his connections to Trump.
this is kinda wild consider the SCOTUS opinion on the double jeopardy case a few weeks ago :whoo:

U.S. Supreme Court declines to expand 'double jeopardy' protections - Reuters

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Please do your job doj everyone does shyt and gets away with it if they’re associated with trump. This country has turned into a banana republic
:gucci:

I thought Trump was a criminal because all of his friends were in jail? Now it's Trump is a criminal and all of his friends get away?:patrice:

Anyway...

The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won't Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton

several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.

There was one exception: Donald Trump.

Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.

"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.