Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This is a misleading headline. If you hang your self you usually break small bonds in your neck. Headline implies he was killed.
Apparently the specific bones that were broken are more likely to be broken during strangulation than hanging yourself. But it can still happen in a suicide

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

Ghislane Maxwell, 57, stole Scott Borgerson, 43, away from his wife and two young kids | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: How Ghislaine Maxwell stole 14-years-younger millionaire CEO Scott Borgerson away from his wife and two young kids, moved into his seaside mansion and stayed under the radar until Jeffrey Epstein's arrest
  • Ghislaine Maxwell's boyfriend Scott Borgerson abandoned his wife and children for Jeffrey Epstein's suspected madam, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively
  • Borgerson, 43, the CEO of a tech company, left his wife, Rebecca, for the 57-year-old five years ago, a source close to the family said
  • 'How could you throw all that away, those wonderful children and wife, for a woman who is 14 years older than him and allegedly has a role in this whole Epstein business,' the source said
  • Divorce papers obtained by DailyMail.com claim the tech CEO was 'extremely controlling', had an 'alcohol problem' and assaulted Rebecca
  • Borgerson, who married Rebecca in Palm Beach, Florida, in May 2001, once allegedly threatened to her: 'Don't make me beat you in front of the children'
  • Borgerson is believed to have met Maxwell through speaking engagements connected to ocean preservation, a subject on which they share a passion
  • They both spoke at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik in 2014
  • Maxwell had been living with Borgerson at his $3m oceanfront mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea for the past three years, DailyMail.com revealed
  • People in the community were not aware Ghislaine's connections to Epstein until the news of his arrest in July and her picture starting appearing in the paper

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffr...n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

By Sara Nathan and Mara Siegler

August 15, 2019 | 4:06pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
maxwell_final.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell at an In-N-out Burger in Los Angeles, California.
More On:
ghislaine maxwell
Rumored CEO beau of Epstein's gal pal was accused of assaulting ex-wife
Tech CEO tells The Post: I'm not dating Jeffrey Epstein's gal pal
Epstein’s gal pal lying low with new beau, 'rarely ventures out' of mansion
Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slave' seen at Naomi Campbell's birthday party in 2001

Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam and former lover Ghislaine Maxwell has been discovered — at In-N-Out Burger.

The 57-year-old was photographed alive and well Monday by an eagle-eyed diner at the burger joint in Universal City, Los Angeles.

Once spotted, Maxwell — who was sitting alone with a pet pooch — told an onlooker: “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

A source told The Post that a daily regular took the photo.

“He’s at In-N-Out every single day,” the source said. “He went up to her and asked, ‘Are you who I think you are?’ She replied, ‘Yes, I am.'”

Maxwell was reading a book called “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives” and seemed resigned to having her picture snapped, the source said. :dead:

“She was perfectly friendly, very lovely.”

Maxwell has been underground for months — and has not been pictured in public since 2016.

Asked how the photographer knew who Maxwell was, the source said: “If you’ve had the TV on, you know who she is, how could you miss her?”

maxwell_final2.jpg

The British-born socialite has long faced allegations that she served as the madam for Epstein, the disgraced convicted sex offender who died over the past weekend by apparent suicide while awaiting trial.

On Wednesday, it was reported that she has been living with tech CEO Scott Borgeson in his secluded mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, since 2016, according to a close neighbor.

Maxwell left the residence about “one month ago” when the news of her involvement with Epstein broke, a neighbor told The Post.

Borgerson has flatly denied any romance with Maxwell.

see also

Feds might be targeting Epstein's gal pal, Ghislaine Maxwell

“I am not dating Ghislaine, I’m home alone with my cat,” he told The Post.

When asked about the status of his friendship with Maxwell now, Borgerson replied: “I don’t want to comment on that — would you want to talk about your friends?”

Maxwell reportedly recruited underage girls for Epstein and participated in their abuse. At least two women who accused Epstein of sexually abusing them sued Maxwell in 2015, alleging she launched a campaign to damage their reputations and discredit their allegations.

A new front in the Epstein case opened Wednesday morning as his accuser, Jennifer Araoz, filed a lawsuit against his estate, Maxwell and three unnamed female household staff members.

Araoz alleges she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by Epstein at his New York City townhouse when she was 14 and 15 years old, including a forcible rape in 2002.

She first disclosed her alleged abuse in an exclusive “Today” show interview with Savannah Guthrie on July 10, the same day she filed papers in New York state court, saying she intended to sue Epstein.

The complaint Araoz filed Wednesday alleges Maxwell and the staffers “conspired with each other to make possible and otherwise facilitate the sexual abuse and rape of Plaintiff.”

:mindblown:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: