Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If the media was looking for a new story for the next cycle, here it is

Idiot was having too much fun with his little parade on the 4th

Wonder which posters are gonna try to poo poo this story or "what about..." the President being good friends with a kid toucher :mjgrin:
just reading a bit around the internet a lot of those types are bringing up bill clinton being in trouble too.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh.

trump Is directly in this shyt :wow:

i believe trump is a pedo
i believe trump wants to fukk his daughter
i believe trump colluded with russia
i believe nancy pelosi's coward ass should impeach him even if there's no chance of him getting deposed

i want trump gone more than anybody i know, but yall need to stop getting your hopes up with this shyt. only way that dude going down is electorally.

good to see epstein hopefully going down again though. fukking creep. the fact that he was even out shows how much of a joke our judicial system is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is gonna be the spin for the Trumpkins to dismiss all these claims.

This shyt is disgusting, exposes the justice system for the fraud that it is. Bill Clinton is also looking real funny in the light, don't ever want to see that guy on the campaign trail again :hhh:

Oh just like trump’s boy is the head of the SDNY? I’m sure he has to recuse himself from all matters connecting and relating Trump right?

You see how this works? :mjgrin: