Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
AD has ALWAYS been a misogynistic, sex pervert, pedophile, degenerate. This country (world really) is so far fukking right and so anti-progressive, that reading that article today, it’s fukking amazing to me that AD was held in such high regards until lately. It read like a serial sexual predator resume.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I asked Giuffre about returning to court, she sounded almost relieved. “He’s been challenging me for years—‘Come say it in public, come say it in public.’ And I said, ‘You know what? Challenge accepted,’ ” she said. “I know he’s going to put up a good fight. But, at the end of it, I know we’re gonna win. We’ve got the truth on our side.” Dershowitz was equally assured. “I will proclaim my absolute innocence until the day I die,” he told me. “I have asked the F.B.I. to attend the trial, because it’s a hundred per cent certain that perjury will be committed.” :what: He went on, “This will be the central part of my defense—that this was a frameup against me. I’m actually writing a book, ‘Suitable for Framing.’ ”

Wow what a convincing denial :mjlol:

This mfer is so dirty

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
After reading that New Yorker article, Dershowitz has been an unrepentant repulsive person for entire career and life, there was no turn or shift post Trump, this is just who he is, at a base level. A sexist, misogynist, racist, elitist sexual deviant weirdo.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
After reading that New Yorker article, Dershowitz has been an unrepentant repulsive person for entire career and life, there was no turn or shift post Trump, this is just who he is, at a base level. A sexist, misogynist, racist, elitist sexual deviant weirdo.
i need him in shackles and an orange jump suit

he is as ugly and grotesque looking inside as he is outside

scum pure fukking scum

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dude is like a Bond Villian, at the risk of making light of his crimes. This wasn't a deviancy or a one time fetish, this goes to his entire character and world view. Truly a twisted person, he's like a meglomaniac.
These characters are like real life movie villains..

Epstein documentaries and movies will be crazy