Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Epstein had ‘photos of Trump with girls’ | Spectator USA

spectator.us
Cockburn
5-7 minutes
Cockburn

Someone who knows both men says Epstein showed him the photos in 2016 – they were of young, but not necessarily underaged, women

trumpepstein.jpg

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at a party in the 1990s

As Donald Trump ran for the presidency in 2016, Jeffrey Epstein, the pedophile financier, told a mutual acquaintance that he had compromising – or at least embarrassing – photographs of the candidate taken some years earlier. He showed them to this man who, three years later, described them for Cockburn as ‘sort of sexy, sort of suggestive’.

‘Jeffrey had a set of these pictures that had been taken, probably 2003, 2004, of Trump with a variety of the same girls that Jeffrey got in trouble for. They’re vaguely suggestive, but not overtly sexual. I think maybe in one picture a girl was sitting on his lap. There’s a picture in which he has a stain on the front of his pants, a potentially embarrassing stain, and the girls are pointing at it and laughing. That’s what I remember. There were maybe a dozen of these pictures.’

Assuming this account is accurate, the crucial question would be: were any of these girls underage? How old were they? Our informant replied: ‘I don’t know. These are girls who were around Jeffrey at that point in time…I think maybe he identified at least one of them as [one of] the girls the police had interviewed. But having said that, very few of the girls that the police interviewed were actually underage.’ The police had spoken to ‘scores of girls…the overwhelming number of them not being underage.’

He added, speaking of Trump as much as Epstein: ‘I don’t think necessarily the underage thing is the point here, although they may have been underage. But for all of these guys, including Epstein…they like women who look like…post-adolescent women. If you’re 18 years old, that’s probably the sweet spot. You know, something like that.’

After Epstein was arrested last month, there were stories that he was running a blackmail operation, using photos and videos of public figures with the young women and girls he’s accused of abusing. Would Epstein have tried to blackmail Trump – either as candidate or president – with the pictures described by this mutual acquaintance? ‘Jeffrey was unwilling or uninterested in using them in any way…I prodded Jeffrey at a couple of times to do something with them. And he laughed it off. I mean, he was certainly in no mood to engage Trump in a battle.’

Cockburn has spoken to another source who says that Trump visited Epstein’s villa in Florida and saw some teenaged women or girls around the pool, topless. Supposedly, two of them later told a story about Trump ogling them and making sleazy comments about their breasts. Their account was given to someone who passed it on to Cockburn’s source. It was confirmed by the mutual acquaintance of Trump and Epstein. ‘Epstein has told me that story.’

Trump has reportedly told a version of this story himself, too. His former adviser Roger Stone writes in his book The Clintons’ War on Women that Trump once described the pool at Epstein’s villa as ‘full of beautiful young girls’. ‘How nice, I thought, he let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’ In 2002, Trump told New York magazine: ‘I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ But Stone also writes that a woman who sued Epstein, Virginia Roberts, said she met Trump once at Epstein’s and he was a ‘complete gentleman’. Stone says ‘there is no evidence Trump did anything improper’ and as soon as the Palm Beach police began investigating Epstein, Trump dropped him.

That last part is true, says Cockburn’s informant on the alleged pictures, and he goes on, it may even have been Trump who told the police about Epstein — but for self-interested reasons. The two men had fallen out over who would buy a villa that Trump would later sell to a Russian oligarch for an immense profit. As has been widely reported, Epstein had found out that the villa was for sale at a discount and took Trump to see it for advice on how to move the swimming pool. Trump then snatched the deal out from under his nose, buying the place with money lent by Deutsche Bank. He paid $41m and sold it to the oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev, for $96m – a profit of $55m.

Epstein was furious, according to the acquaintance of both men, and threatened to publicly accuse Trump of money laundering for the Russian. ‘It was a big, sort of ugly real estate situation among rich guys. But Trump knew about Jeffrey’s “lifestyle”. He knew about these girls coming to his house all the time for these massages…Trump knew in detailed fashion about Jeffrey’s sexual habits. It is Epstein’s view that Trump is the likely person to have spurred the investigation. He believes that it was Trump who turned him in to the Palm Beach police. There was no ambiguity about this in Epstein’s telling of this story.’

Various media reports over the past month have suggested that Epstein kept a walk-in safe at the villa on his private island – and only he was allowed to enter it. He had another safe at his Manhattan apartment, which was blown open when the FBI raided the place. Several CDs with photos and videos were taken away. Perhaps there are a few of the public figures who knew Epstein wondering now what is on those CDs, or in the walk-in safe. Is President Trump among them?

Show comments

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

spectator.us
Cockburn
5-7 minutes
Cockburn

Someone who knows both men says Epstein showed him the photos in 2016 – they were of young, but not necessarily underaged, women

trumpepstein.jpg

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at a party in the 1990s

As Donald Trump ran for the presidency in 2016, Jeffrey Epstein, the pedophile financier, told a mutual acquaintance that he had compromising – or at least embarrassing – photographs of the candidate taken some years earlier. He showed them to this man who, three years later, described them for Cockburn as ‘sort of sexy, sort of suggestive’.

‘Jeffrey had a set of these pictures that had been taken, probably 2003, 2004, of Trump with a variety of the same girls that Jeffrey got in trouble for. They’re vaguely suggestive, but not overtly sexual. I think maybe in one picture a girl was sitting on his lap. There’s a picture in which he has a stain on the front of his pants, a potentially embarrassing stain, and the girls are pointing at it and laughing. That’s what I remember. There were maybe a dozen of these pictures.’

Assuming this account is accurate, the crucial question would be: were any of these girls underage? How old were they? Our informant replied: ‘I don’t know. These are girls who were around Jeffrey at that point in time…I think maybe he identified at least one of them as [one of] the girls the police had interviewed. But having said that, very few of the girls that the police interviewed were actually underage.’ The police had spoken to ‘scores of girls…the overwhelming number of them not being underage.’

He added, speaking of Trump as much as Epstein: ‘I don’t think necessarily the underage thing is the point here, although they may have been underage. But for all of these guys, including Epstein…they like women who look like…post-adolescent women. If you’re 18 years old, that’s probably the sweet spot. You know, something like that.’

After Epstein was arrested last month, there were stories that he was running a blackmail operation, using photos and videos of public figures with the young women and girls he’s accused of abusing. Would Epstein have tried to blackmail Trump – either as candidate or president – with the pictures described by this mutual acquaintance? ‘Jeffrey was unwilling or uninterested in using them in any way…I prodded Jeffrey at a couple of times to do something with them. And he laughed it off. I mean, he was certainly in no mood to engage Trump in a battle.’

_____

More like this: Like Spectator USA on Facebook

_____

Cockburn has spoken to another source who says that Trump visited Epstein’s villa in Florida and saw some teenaged women or girls around the pool, topless. Supposedly, two of them later told a story about Trump ogling them and making sleazy comments about their breasts. Their account was given to someone who passed it on to Cockburn’s source. It was confirmed by the mutual acquaintance of Trump and Epstein. ‘Epstein has told me that story.’

Trump has reportedly told a version of this story himself, too. His former adviser Roger Stone writes in his book The Clintons’ War on Women that Trump once described the pool at Epstein’s villa as ‘full of beautiful young girls’. ‘How nice, I thought, he let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’ In 2002, Trump told New York magazine: ‘I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ But Stone also writes that a woman who sued Epstein, Virginia Roberts, said she met Trump once at Epstein’s and he was a ‘complete gentleman’. Stone says ‘there is no evidence Trump did anything improper’ and as soon as the Palm Beach police began investigating Epstein, Trump dropped him.

That last part is true, says Cockburn’s informant on the alleged pictures, and he goes on, it may even have been Trump who told the police about Epstein — but for self-interested reasons. The two men had fallen out over who would buy a villa that Trump would later sell to a Russian oligarch for an immense profit. As has been widely reported, Epstein had found out that the villa was for sale at a discount and took Trump to see it for advice on how to move the swimming pool. Trump then snatched the deal out from under his nose, buying the place with money lent by Deutsche Bank. He paid $41m and sold it to the oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev, for $96m – a profit of $55m.

Epstein was furious, according to the acquaintance of both men, and threatened to publicly accuse Trump of money laundering for the Russian. ‘It was a big, sort of ugly real estate situation among rich guys. But Trump knew about Jeffrey’s “lifestyle”. He knew about these girls coming to his house all the time for these massages…Trump knew in detailed fashion about Jeffrey’s sexual habits. It is Epstein’s view that Trump is the likely person to have spurred the investigation. He believes that it was Trump who turned him in to the Palm Beach police. There was no ambiguity about this in Epstein’s telling of this story.’

Various media reports over the past month have suggested that Epstein kept a walk-in safe at the villa on his private island – and only he was allowed to enter it. He had another safe at his Manhattan apartment, which was blown open when the FBI raided the place. Several CDs with photos and videos were taken away. Perhaps there are a few of the public figures who knew Epstein wondering now what is on those CDs, or in the walk-in safe. Is President Trump among them?

Show comments

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

So will Jeff right them wrongs and snitch on Donald ? :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Leslie Wexner Accuses Jeffrey Epstein of Misappropriating ‘Vast Sums of Money’

For over 15 years, Jeffrey Epstein served as a close personal adviser to Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire mogul behind Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works. Now, Mr. Wexner says Mr. Epstein “misappropriated vast sums of money” from him and his family.

:mjtf: this cac didnt notice he had all these islands and houses and thought everything was ok???:beli: I'm calling bullshyt, he knew...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
spectator.us
The top 5 Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories | Spectator USA
Cockburn
5-7 minutes
If it’s August, it must be silly season. The politicians are on vacation and the journalists are rolling up their sleeves, taking even longer lunches than usual, and engaging in unfounded speculation of a kind inimical to their remorselessly high ethical standards. Cockburn, after polishing off some proper breakfast refreshments and eating the olive that was languishing at the bottom, has been reflecting deeply on the case of confirmed sex pest Jeffrey Epstein, as well as asking around.

We’ve got a ‘billionaire’ who might not be a billionaire at all. We’ve got a pedophile associated with two presidents of the United States, including the sitting one. We’ve got A-listers galore, including at least one Spectator USA contributor. And behold, look what’s on tap: a thick slurry of conspiracy theories, enough to last a lifetime, or a lifetime sentence. Not since we all discovered that the government has a literal super-machine that sees all and hears all — and no one cared, sorry, Messrs. Assange and Snowden — has Cockburn heard such shameless and baseless gossip. It makes him wonder whether the Pizzagaters were right, only they just had the wrong pizza parlor.

The papers called Epstein a ‘hedge fund manager’, but is he? ‘The real mystery to me,’ a financier friend confides to Cockburn, ‘is where does the cash this fellow has access to come from? He is touted as a hedge fund manager but he doesn’t register in that turf.’

Epstein’s big break was getting hired by Les Wexner, a tyc00n in ladies’ underwear famous for Victoria’s Secret. Epstein managed Wexner’s wad, and according to an email released to the Wexner Foundation yesterday ‘misappropriated’ some of those funds…but what else did he do? Some of Epstein’s friends all thought Leslie Wexner had a ‘much, much deeper personal relationship’ with his money man than has been disclosed, according to an estranged associate. Cockburn has no idea if this is true.

A source familiar with the matter tells Cockburn that 15 years ago there were two people in New York that everyone knew, but no one knew how they made their money: Jeffrey Epstein and Bernie Madoff. Now we know all about Bernie, but what about Jeff?

When Bernie was busted, some of his high-profile clients publicly demanded their money back. But when Jeff was jerked — in Florida in 2005 and in New York in July — nobody clamored for a refund.

So, what’s going on with Jeffrey Epstein?

Theory #1: Mossad banker
Ah yes, Israel. Essential to any serious conspiracy theory, especially when you’re called Epstein and have had your photo taken with Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak. Cockburn can report that in late 1982, Epstein was seen at a bat mitzvah in Westchester, waving his hands while talking animatedly with a man about salmon. Did Epstein handle cashish for a foreign power?

Plausibility: 3/10, because if Epstein was Mossad, we wouldn’t know, would we?

Theory #2: Russian troll
Or maybe Epstein was the king of kompromat. Or the Chinese, whose ties to leading Democratic figures has long been the stuff of legend, even back in the Nineties when Donald Trump was a Democrat, sort of. The Russians make good villains because they keep insisting on being villainous. Epstein’s homes, especially the infamous bungalows in New York and the Sunshine State, were apparently bugged. Wild Bill Clinton and Epstein’s other house guests didn’t know they were being entrapped. Did Wild Bill make the mistake of underestimating new sheriff, Vladimir I. Putin?

Plausibility: 6/10, because you should never underestimate those crazy Russians.

Theory #3: Common criminal
Maybe Cockburn is overthinking this and needs a siesta. Jeffrey Epstein was a financial fraudster who frequently rubbed shoulders with the rich and famous. He stole some money, slept with some underage girls, and his old party pals are now too embarrassed to be associated with him. They can carry the financial losses, but they’re not willing to disclose publicly, either cause they know there’s nothing to recoup, or because it’ll be too embarrassing. Epstein recorded stuff because he’s Jeffrey Epstein, pervert.

Plausibility: 8/10, but it doesn’t explain the money, does it?

Theory #4: Tax-dodger
One rumor that Cockburn’s heard while seeking cash loans in both London and New York City is that Epstein was assisting wealthy clients who wished to evade taxation. That might explain all that jetting to and from the Caribbean. It might also explain why no one has come forward to say, ‘I’m very rich. I paid Jeffrey Epstein a commission to illegally hide my money from the IRS. I can afford to do this, but you, the suckers who work away their lives day by day like dumb ants, just have to pay it.’

Plausibility: 9/10, because even Elizabeth Warren knows it’s a rigged game.

Theory #5: Eyes Wide Open
Epstein is merely the tip of the iceberg. He’s a mid-level player, one of the global elite’s sloppiest, who got caught and is now is helping to expose an international sex mafia. The honored society, indeed. Stanley Kubrick’s last film, Eyes Wide Shut, was an exposé, and that’s why Kubrick died while editing it. Take a look at this Rothschild Surrealist party from the Seventies. If all this makes sense, then you’re in deeper than you think.

Plausibility: 0/10, and if you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

Perhaps there’s a whiff of truth in all of these madcap theories. Perhaps none of them are true and Cockburn needs to stop drinking absinthe before noon. Perhaps, worryingly, we’ll never find out…