Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was reading that New Yorker article about Epsteins little black book and it looks like Clinton along with quite few others are going to be on that summer jam screen.
I truly hope so, hopefully if a president goes down, it will do it’s job in removing the force field around the position that presidents can be taken down just like a joe blow off the street. This needs to affect people across all corners of capitalism and people need to wake the fukk up. This sycophantic spell that everybody is under needs to fade. This country right now is a dumpster fire.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I truly hope so, hopefully if a president goes down, it will do it’s job in removing the force field around the position that presidents can be taken down just like a joe blow off the street. This needs to affect people across all corners of capitalism and people need to wake the fukk up. This sycophantic spell that everybody is under needs to fade. This country right now is a dumpster fire.

I don't care who gets it. Anyone and everybody needs to go down for touching any child.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I don't care who gets it. Anyone and everybody needs to go down for touching any child.
Agreed, I think the biggest thing that bothers me is that this is being so politicized, and instead of calling this out for what it is, evil, people are trying to shoehorn in politics, which makes me fully convinced that nothing fukking matters anymore.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Agreed, I think the biggest thing that bothers me is that this is being so politicized, and instead of calling this out for what it is, evil, people are trying to shoehorn in politics, which makes me fully convinced that nothing fukking matters anymore.
I am @ 97.5% cynicism level right now, thinking back on Sandy Hook, I'm very worried that this will be on par.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was reading that New Yorker article about Epsteins little black book and it looks like Clinton along with quite few others are going to be on that summer jam screen.
the podcast I linked to suggested a funny thing I had kinda not considered.

A lot of times Intelligence agencies will monitor this shady stuff just to make sure it doesn't touch real people in power in the government or that other governments don't come in and exploit the situation.

Remember when the 10 russian spies got nabbed? One of the reasons for pulling the plug on TEN YEARS of monitoring by the FBI was that Anna Chapman had gotten too close to Hillary Clinton's circle...

Did Russian spy get close to infiltrating Hillary Clinton's inner circle? | Daily Mail Online

FBI watched, then acted as Russian spy moved closer to Hillary Clinton