Epstein Thread: His brother says Barr cover up; Scumbag Alan Dershowitz asked Trump to pardon Maxwell; Epstein commits suicide! :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yooo, I might be super naive, I never realized that the tape that Kevin Spacey made a few months back was a veiled threat against the powerful pedos and the victim. Everything down to cup he was sipping on (commemorative Queen if England mug) to all that nonsense playing Frank

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yooo, I might be super naive, I never realized that the tape that Kevin Spacey made a few months back was a veiled threat against the powerful pedos and the victim. Everything down to cup he was sipping on (commemorative Queen if England mug) to all that nonsense playing Frank

Lmaoo maybe

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lmaoo maybe
He just got off scot free from his trial because the accuser mysteriously “changed his mind”. There is way too much smoke there to be no fire. There is absolutely no explanation for him to make that video, and even less explanation for him to get off like he did *pause* I am in no way a conspiracy crazy, either, matter fact, I HATE modern day conspiracy morons, I don’t see shyt behind every locked door, I’m practical by nature, this instance specifically is just too much for me to dismiss

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Burkle, Ron: Supermarket magnate.
Name found in Epstein’s black book and on Epstein’s private jet log.
Burkle took what were described as humanitarian trips to Africa with Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private Boeing 727. According to a 2008 Vanity Fairfeature about the former president, “Burkle’s usual means of transport is the custom-converted Boeing 757 that Clinton calls ‘Ron Air’ and that Burkle’s own circle of young aides privately refer to as ‘Air fukk One.’ ”

:deadmanny:

Jeebus.

He gone need every 30 min checkup. House of Cards is in his hands.

He just got off scot free from his trial because the accuser mysteriously “changed his mind”. There is way too much smoke there to be no fire. There is absolutely no explanation for him to make that video, and even less explanation for him to get off like he did *pause* I am in no way a conspiracy crazy, either, matter fact, I HATE modern day conspiracy morons, I don’t see shyt behind every locked door, I’m practical by nature, this instance specifically is just too much for me to dismiss

One day you gone realize "truth" is stranger than fiction. It's already happening, you just fighting it...:unimpressed:

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Yeah they're gonna kill him before he rats on anybody.

Either that or this was a message hit, be quiet or we can get you no matter where you are etc etc.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
In a fetal position :picard:one of these days we gonna hear he’s dead.

:usure: who didnt see this shyt coming a mile away...

Better drag his ass over to the prosecutors office to get him talking quick

tenor.gif